Team-BHP - New SX4 VVT brochure
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New SX4 VVT brochure (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/68082-new-sx4-vvt-brochure.html)

New SX4 VVT brochure

@Scoopman is at it again ! Thanks, Sid.

What are the differences ?

Auto Box ? Now this is awesome !!

When I saw the heading "SX4 VVT" it flashed across my mind - sidindica strikes again!

Thank you buddy.:thumbs up

hey scoop sid, you did it again mate.So its VVT adding with AT transmission to new SX4.Was also expecting all wheel disc brakes but isnt provided.AT says comes with zxi and also with zxi leather which is all leather interiors.
Whats the last colour,thats something different.French eclair??
Also noticed they have provision for USB port this time.

for some reason the Sx4 with a body kit looks a lot like the soon to be released Kizakshi.

Nice Scoop Sid, You did it again. I downloaded the Images and made them into single PDF. Sid, any news on pricing?

VTT with an auto box - Maruti has a killer on their hands once again!!!

Now, only if the pricing is right... but hey, it would still be over-booked.

Wonder what the waiting period is going to be on this one?

Great work Sid! I think team-bhp needs to change your title to Scoopy-bhpian:). SX4 is getting back on its competitors i guess. Does it also come with a paddle shift, or is it too much to ask from Maruti?

If anyone noticed its a Euro IV engine and hence a better mileage 15.5kmpl.

So companies are gearing up for Euro IV indeed.

I am disappointed. The expectation was that this M16A will have around 106-107 BHP output, not 103 BHP. 104.68 PS = 103.14 BHP, i.e. 65.03 bhp/ltr.
Even Swift with G13 and Ritz with K12M has better specific output. My expectations were high after I read that the SX4 was internationally updated too and the same M16A has 74.5 BHP/ltr. This is disappointing specially after the K series has come out.

I expected more. Saving grace will be expected better bottom end torque as compared to the current SX4. Not that this car is underpowered, this car has got more than reasonable performance, but a few more horses would not hurt.

If the car is not very expensive than earlier version, this car will remain as the best VFM sedan.

Hi
Just checked out the web site. No updated as yet for the new model. Wonder when they are going to be launching the same.

the New SX4 - looks awesome. buit the bodykit might not come as Standard equipment. what is the pricing?
if they cna bring it at about 9L for the auto tranny - MSIL will see a winner in their hands! disappointed that they have not included the ABs in the VXi version.

The body kit makes the SX4 look more bolder now.But is it standard or just an accessory? The grill looks familiar to the Kizashi sedan. I don't see any changes in the interior. I think it gets a USB port now.
So do all variants get the facelift? When is this gonna be launched and will it be in the same price bracket?

I'm a little disappointed personally. The SX4 has lost its initial foothold vis a vis the competition and it really needed to do much more to establish its own in this segment. I really hope it'll have a tiptronic (although I'm sure that'll be too much to ask). would have also preferred 5 speed auto over 4 speed.