Team-BHP - First Pics-New CR-V facelift
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   First Pics-New CR-V facelift (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/68529-first-pics-new-cr-v-facelift-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAS (Post 1564756)

Has the price been revised downwards? I read in this thread that CRV costs 30 Lakhs OTR. The above mentioned Ex-showroom prices seem to be lower.

Due to different amount of road-tax in different states, there is a disconnect about the pricing. If a car costs around 25L ex-showroom in Bangalore, it costs about 30L on road in Bangalore. So, I don't believe that the CRV price has been revised downwards.

The Honda dealer in Bangalore admits Honda has made two boo boo's

1: Overpriced JAzz
2: OVerpriced CRV

He actually told my friend that the Fortuner was better value

its true honda dealers here too say that fortuner is good value. but that the only thing its just value the car is not that brilliant. anyways toyota is number one globally honda cant beat that

Quote:

Originally Posted by jigbarai (Post 1564695)
To be honest, I"d seriously think about it.

I did too, but there are two problems...

1) The fortuner a long waiting list...
2) Few cars drive like the CR-V does :)

Yep, CRV does have legendary ride quality unmatched by others and it handles like a dream. Entire suspension setup is just fabulous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone (Post 1566355)
Yep, CRV does have legendary ride quality unmatched by others and it handles like a dream. Entire suspension setup is just fabulous.

I've always found the CRV to be firm within the city? Sure, it improves once the speedo climbs, but city comfort is in no ways legendary. The handling = Oh boy! An SUV does NOT deserve to handle like this. Tight, balanced and amazing grip.

to get back that price of 18-19 lacs!! we need the yen to be atleast below 130- i think!!

gentlemen start shorting the yen :D!!

i would still go out and buy the outlander!! for 20 lacs +50k if they added side and curtain airbags! (but then again i would invest the money in yen as its appreciation would give me more returns. heck i would buy the CRV then. after making a killing in that lolz. to rub salt on the wounded japs!! hehehe.

for the time the nissan x trail is the most safest SUV. i think and now this too!! but the captiva has the ESP standard!!! why cant we have it alll...... in one SUV!!!! another amazing thing i saw in the pics of it reveiw is that X trail looks bigger than the CRV. sideways but has lil less legroom?? strange!!

hill assist!! tilt assist!! lumbar assist!! powers assist!!! climate control!! hill descent control!! stablilty control!! how about some price control !!! :p

The updated CR-V in overseas markets have had the engine torque and power go up, while improving the FE at the same time (ie for the 2.4 lt engine). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is no change in engine output here in India.

Also earlier the in dash system had built in 6-CD changer and now it is single CD player only.

CR-V pricing has indeed gone haywire. At the new price point, goodies like Parking sensors, Xenon headlights, auto-dimming rear view mirrors should be present. Needs to be about 20-21 lacs max OTR for Auto version.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ackyash (Post 1571677)
The updated CR-V in overseas markets have had the engine torque and power go up, while improving the FE at the same time (ie for the 2.4 lt engine). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is no change in engine output here in India.

Also earlier the in dash system had built in 6-CD changer and now it is single CD player only.

CR-V pricing has indeed gone haywire. At the new price point, goodies like Parking sensors, Xenon headlights, auto-dimming rear view mirrors should be present. Needs to be about 20-21 lacs max OTR for Auto version.

at this price they should invent features if they don't have one and ad the ones already on the top most model!!

27 lacs and all you get is a single CD player!! WOW! (at least they gave one)

I did buy a tata safari and some property at a countryside or near the beach .LOL

just 47 CR-Vs sold against 671 Fortuners and Honda is increasing the price of the new CR-v by 50k???
What are they thinking? don't they know that Indians understands only VFM!

The previous mahindra scorpio facelift was accompanied by a price decrement of 18k
Also, Superb is beating Accord

Jazz looks like a car from a japanese anime!

Its time to think, Honda!

Honda seems to have thrown in the towel and given up the battle with the CRV. Actually it would make a lot of sense and even better the accord in sales if they dropped the CBU route and adopted the ckd route and priced it about 17L, but knowing them this is unlikely to happen and hence it's another sales dissaster.

As predicted no sales in Nov. They might as well discontinue the product is they aren't going to sell any.

I noticed this facelifted CRV on the road recently, the alloy rims can be differentiated even while the car is on the move, much better ones than the outgoing ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 1634469)
I noticed this facelifted CRV on the road recently, the alloy rims can be differentiated even while the car is on the move, much better ones than the outgoing ones.

The buyers of the new CRV are taking a risk on the spares count, as with insufficient sales, there may not be too many components and body pannels in stock in India for even accident repairs. The Earlier two varients atleast sold in decent numbers. The new one is as exclusive as the Merc M class.