Team-BHP - Cars to hit INDIAN road By 2010 and early 2011
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Cars to hit INDIAN road By 2010 and early 2011 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/72095-cars-hit-indian-road-2010-early-2011-a-3.html)

What you have written about VW launches is not correct. Only VW Polo 250 hatchback will be introduced

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrmanju1 (Post 1645339)
2.Toyota Yaris Sedan expected in June 2010 at 8 lakhs
3.Toyota Yaris Hatchback End of April 2010 in between 6 to 8 lakhs with a 1.5L 106bhp

Am i dreaming? Its late in the night here. Are the dates correct?

Toyota Yaris sedan or Hatch will never hit indian roads by June or april 2010.
At that point of time , 1.4L Diesel corolla can be expected. Nothing more

Seems like more of a wish list to me!!

@ 2.Nissan Pixo expected in Mid-2010 at 4.5 lakhs

Man Nissan will need a heart of steel to launch this re-badged A-Star at 4.5 lakhs.
No way this is going to come from Nissan.

no model from maruti??
it seems a good list to read.how much of that comes into reality,lets wait and watch!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustang89 (Post 1646366)
no model from maruti??

Yes marythi is going to release their flagship KIZASHI. The car will be entered in the D segment . Expected to be launched in the early 2010, the car is expected to be priced around 10-12L. Pic attached

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/U21968/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

That's an awesome list. Wishing it comes true. Now all those heading to the expo carry a print of this list and put a tick against the launches so we can check the reality of this wishlist.

Wow, that's an awesome list, its like the Indian market will go from zero in 2009 to hero in 2010/2011. One can only wait in anticipation and keep fingers crossed, even if half of that list launches the Indian market at those prices the junta will be spoilt for choice and so called premium brands will get a dose of competition reality.

If the Hyundai List is correct and if Hyundai can make it good at the pricing font, we have 2 killers.

1. Santro CRDI
2. i10 Diesel

If Santro CRDI comes, I would definitely buy it in the first day.

And KIZASHI is one hell of a design. It is surely going to turn a lot of heads on the road. Just Suzuki keeps the plastic quality good in the car.

Those Kizashis design in pics above are concept designs. Real Kizashi is more of a subdued car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac 427 (Post 1645970)
what about maruti?

mercedes?

don't know about mercedes but Maruti will got a plenty of model
the kizashi will in by early2011
source: Maruti Suzuki India to produce Kizashi by early 2011
Quote:

Maruti Suzuki India the 54% own’s by Suzuki motor plans debut into the luxury car segment with the Kizashi in end of 2010

Maruti Kizashi is expected to be the first luxury D segment assult from Suzuki stable. the car which receive a strong admiration from many US. press after the test drive in recent month will carry an advanced four-valve two-litre petrol, Euro V engine.Maruti Kizashi is also likely to boast the six-speed transmission and 6 speed automatic cvt with paddle shift. will divide in to 3 varint,:sedan , wagon and a Subaru legacy’s like crossover sports.

Maruti Suzuki India to produce Kizashi by early 2011
Maruti Kizashi is expected to roll out from its newly build Manesar plant. Kizashi will be position in the Rs-10 lakh-plus price categories and will compete with the smaller size Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla,Skoda Octavia , Volkswagen Jetta and Hyundai Sonata

source from vendor state that the car is long plan debut by the end 2010 but from economical slow down may bring the car deley until early 2011.

china also get the kizashi

Suzuki will produce Kizashi in china | autoten.com

i heard that maruti is bringing in another small car which will be displayed at the expo.

I am quite skeptical about this list. Many in the list can only be wished to be launched in the timeframe & the price mentioned.

Mondeo at 16-18 lakhs :Shockked: No way.

Hey here mate, the list which you have posted seems to be a bit unrealistic there mate, no offence. Certain brands themselves will take a couple of years to enter the Indian market, and the cars mentioned will be launched for sure but in phases stretched over next 5-7 yrs.

Loved to see that exhaustive list of new cars coming in India. As all of us know 70% of all cars in India are Hatchback. I will be lookin for a good Hatchback next year.

What about the new Evo X? It was expected in 2009 and still no news...