Team-BHP - What discounts are Hyundai giving?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   What discounts are Hyundai giving? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7424-what-discounts-hyundai-giving.html)

Need to buy a new car for my mother either a Santro or a Getz.

Anyone knows what I can get off the quoted price for a cash down deal ? ACI says Rs 10-12k

We should have a thread for discounts on cars for every month or whenever one has purchased or heard of a discount.The amount along with the dealerships name and car model can be mentioned in one thread so that its easier for the others to avail of these prices.
Its all about bargaining power at the end of the day so if we have a rough idea of how much somone has gotten a discount of then its easier for us to negociate.This will be the best car buyers guide as data follows in from time to time.

In the Getz its free Insurance and reg for the top model in Mumbai

I recommend u to wait till till Diwali as Hyundai has a habit to throw heavy discounts during Diwali to boost sales.

Last year all Santro models were offered at complete 40k off for 4 days.

in banglore it is free insurance + MP3 player with getz, free insurance + music system with santro as per news paper ads in the last one or two months time. but u can get more if one bargains. my sister baught one in march in hyd ( santro) she got around 28000/- discount.

for zen lxi its free insurance and MGA accessories worth 10,000 free..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
We should have a thread for discounts on cars for every month or whenever one has purchased or heard of a discount.The amount along with the dealerships name and car model can be mentioned in one thread so that its easier for the others to avail of these prices.
Its all about bargaining power at the end of the day so if we have a rough idea of how much somone has gotten a discount of then its easier for us to negociate.This will be the best car buyers guide as data follows in from time to time.

Great Idea agree: . I recently booked a FIAT Petra & can give the details of the deal to anyone who wants

Here are the deals for Maruti products. (I know this thread was for Hyundai producst).....but hope that this is useful.

Spotlight - September Sales Schemes

Maruti800
- Comprehensive Insurance for 1 year at Re 1/- on Maruti800 all variants.

Maruti Alto
- Comprehensive Insurance for 1 year at 50% of insurance premium on Maruti Alto, all variants.

Maruti Zen
- Comprehensive Insurance for 1 year at Re 1/ + Rs 10000/- on Zen (petrol) all variants. This offer is applicable both on Bharat Stage II and Bharat Stage III variants.

Maruti WagonR
- Comprehensive Insurance for 1 year at Re 1/- + Gift cheque of Rs 7,500/- on WagonR all variants. This offer is applicable both on Bharat Stage II and Bharat Stage III variants.
Maruti Esteem
- Comprehensive Insurance for 1 year at Re 1/- on Maruti Esteem (petrol) all variants.

Maruti Baleno
- Comprehensive Insurance for 1st year @ Rs 1 and FREE MGA worth Rs 28,000/-

Exchange offer on all Maruti Cars
Avail an exchange bonus of Rs 5000/- on all passenger cars in the month of September 05. Customers can exchange their existing Maruti car with any of MUL cars and avail this fabulous bonus.

These offers are valid till 18th September 05.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dealers will give better discounts if you bargain. Especially if you go for finance through them.

Ajmat, they're not giving any discount now. If you want they will give you at the most 6000/- on Santro and upto 8000/- on Getz. But you'll not get any free stuff (floor mats and crappy stereos etc). Both the dealers have same thing to say. If it's not that urgent, suggest wait till diwali.

Yes .. @ajmat .. very good idea ..
Maybe it could be a sticky thread on prices and discounts ..
and posts could be more or less in a structured format like

Model
City
Dealer
Date of Quote

Base Price
------------
Ex-Showroom
Insurance
Registration/Tax etc

Discounts
------------
Dealer
Finance
Free Accessories
Others

OTR

Such a thread could turn out to be a much much more reliable reference material compared to that in the auto mags !!

In Chennai, Hyundai dealers offers discount upto Rs.40K on santro in way of freebiees and cash discount. There is no limited time frame for this & also they don't offer for all those walk into the showroom.

Make sure you have the quote of Maruti Zen with you and show him the competition (never mind even if it's a invisible manager sort)

Regarding the GETZ, when i bought my vehicle, they gave me Rs.10,000 cash back, and free Insurance. They were offering a MP3 Player, Remote lock and mats etc, but i said i prefer cash, and finally got them to give me Rs.10,000/-

This is related to HYD

Well, just ordered a Getz GLS

Managed to shave Rs 5000 off + remote locking + sunfilm etc. Had tried the other dealer also similar deal. She could not wait for Diwali. Instead of putting prices up, they are tightening up on discounts. Car due end of the month.

I got 18,000 on Getz GLX ( GLS+ABS) in Cash . No freebies as Alreday car is loaded to the full :D

How come there's such a huge difference in discounts? Getz is not selling in Bombay or what?

well in bangalore getz does not have great disounts either..wonder why??with the launch of the swift they should have given out a lot of freebies..anyway getz comes with free music system+central locking..same with the santro xing..

zen & wagon r come with free insurance+gift cheque worth 12000..

indica comes with free package worth 40,000