Team-BHP - Discounts on the Hyundai Getz - HELP !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Discounts on the Hyundai Getz - HELP ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/7492-discounts-hyundai-getz-help.html)

Fellas ,

I need to find out what's the best deal on the Getz ? The car will be bought cash down - no financed .

Spoke to Sharayu - intial offer is Rs 15000 off and a further 5000 on finance.

Im test driving the car on wednesday. need to be armed with all the info on the best deals offered in Mumbai by then. So guyys pleasee help !! please:

and yeah - Phoenix will get back tomm for the offer!

cheers

Hey NC my sincere advise for you, dont even think of buying from Sharayu! They are liars. They always over qoute the prices. Last time when i spoke to them about the Old Sonata when it was being phased they were giving only 2Lacs off, where as Phoenix was giving 4Lacs.

Cheers.

NC, do you have to buy it outright? Only asking because you can get better discounts if you go for a loan. However, Rs.15,000 does seem a bit low, i'm sure you can get more than that!

Exactly buying with a loan will get you better discounts.
Are you buying a getz? or a friend?

Drifter

Guys,

Finance option is not being considered. Uncle is buying the car - not me. i know there are better deals with the finance option and i tried explaining the point but since uncle wants to get it outright - thats the way it will be.

and yeah , its gonna be the ABS version and guess what ? Sharayu says they dont have a car with ABS for TD. you gotta book it first - hahaha and the sales guy tries to throw me off track with his explanation of ABS. According to him , ABS gets activated when the car touches speeds of 80 kmph and above !!! lol:

Maan these dealers are @#$%^&^* %^&*(

i too feel 15K is way too less..am waiting for phoenix to get back

cheers

I got 18,000 K on my Getz ABS(GLS). Altoght still to take delivery. ( through company booking).

Booked on 18th of AUG. still no news of the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA
Hey NC my sincere advise for you, dont even think of buying from Sharayu! They are liars. They always over qoute the prices. Last time when i spoke to them about the Old Sonata when it was being phased they were giving only 2Lacs off, where as Phoenix was giving 4Lacs.

Cheers.

Busa and all BHPians,

I called up Phoenix Hyundai yesterday evening to speak to someone from sales. They couldnt find anyone so they take my number and promise to call me back today.

I dint get a call till 1 pm , so i call them up and here is the most shocking conversation ,

PH - afternoon
I - afternoon , some one from ur sales team was to get in touch with me yesterday , what happened ?
PH - your name sir ?
I - Gautam
PH- uhh, yes sir , please speak here and line is on hold...

Suddenly some one's voice i can hear saying " Arre mereko mat transfer karo , mere paas bahut kaam hai , mujhe mat phasao "

and the line was disconnected !

I was like :WTF:

PH calls me again and the operator says - sorry sir the line got disconnected , please speak here. and I tell her - The line did'nt get disconnected , it was disconnected and yeah I heard what ur sales guy said and i repeated what he had said...and cut the phone.

After a few minutes , again a call from PH , this time its a guy called Richard - says sorry sir about what happened but i was in some work..and blah blah blah- give me a chance to serve you ( the cheek of the guy )

I told him that if that was the way he was going to serve me , and infact treat his customers i better not deal with him. And i told him that I'm gonna write to Hyundai India Customer care about this . he says you can but please let me serve you once !

I banged the phone down !

I have the customer care email and phone numbers and Im going to make sure - Hyundai takes action on its dealer !

So, PHOENIX HYUNDAI is the worst dealer in bombay ...spread the word around. PH had botched up the delivery of my friend's santro too.....

cheers

I used to hear jayabharat was bad...but when i bought the car from them...didnt have any issues. Best is go to the company showroom...hyundai motor plaza near mahalaxmi temple. I've experienced their service and they are pretty helpful.

Drifter

HEY NC,

Its really sad to know about your experience.

I guess you should still look at dealers like continental! Cheers!

When I was shopping following is the deal I got at Hyderbad, but not sure about Mumbai
- Free Insurance (1st year)
- Sony MP3 player
- Mud flaps
- floor mats
- Tinted glass
- Seat covers
Approximately totalled aroudn 24-26K as per sales guy.

If I had bargained little bit more, i woudl have got spearks also. But my priorities chagned from Hyundai to Fiat.

Good luck

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
Only asking because you can get better discounts if you go for a loan

Is it not they offer more discount as they earn more out of it? please clarify

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surprise
Is it not they offer more discount as they earn more out of it? please clarify

It is actually the bank that gives the discount. They cut that out of the interest earnings. So yeah, what you say is true. The dealer tries to insulate himself as far as possible.

And N_C that was downright shameful, what they did to you. Damn!

I bought a Getz GLS (non-ABS) on 15th June; and I got free insurance (17K), plus 17K cash discount. Also I got the finance pay-off @ 5.25%. I bought the car from Nimbus - Noidaeir service was excellent.

\N

hey dude hold onto your horses man stuff like this happens all the time i've experienced it at all the dealerships like vittess maruti,sai service maruti,ichiban honda,shreenath hyundai,continental hyundai,hyundai motor plaza to name a few but it all depends on how much pressure these sales people are under if they are under a lot of pressure ull usually end up with such answers from them.

Currently on the top end of Getz the offer is free insurance and a MP3 player, along with floor mats/boot mat and mud flaps.
Negoitation for teflon coating and under body coating is possible, but they wont give in easily.

Secondly, it seems delivery of Getz is taking around 10-12 days time. Looks like demand for Getz is picking up.