Team-BHP - "Fly Wheel" - the real enthusiastic auto show on TV!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   "Fly Wheel" - the real enthusiastic auto show on TV! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/76806-fly-wheel-real-enthusiastic-auto-show-tv.html)

Hi all BHPians, I'm glad to announce the launch of my latest TV show based on automobiles - FLY WHEEL. This auto entertainment show will start telecasting from tommorrow, i.e., 6th March onwards on every Saturday on Surya TV (Malayalam version of SUN TV network, south India's largest telecaster).

This the first of its kind show focusing & covering only premium & high end variants, no matter how many wheels it have. It'll be a show for the real enthusiasts who wish to seen some thrilling actions with their favorite autos.

Expecting all your prayers & support. Every episode will be posted in 'flywheeltv' channel of youtube on the same night of its telecasting. So those who miss out can watch it there.

Here is the promo/trailer which was aired in Surya TV from last week onwards.

YouTube - Fly Wheel Promo 40Sec..flv

Congrats on your new venture :) Hope you have a great success. Are you the producer of the show?

P.S : Will the content be in Hindi/English or any regional language?

Congrats Hanmust, let us know what time that show would be broadcasted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by djjebs (Post 1767723)
let us know what time that show would be broadcasted.

Its on all Saturdays, 1:30 - 2 pm.

Congratulation hanmust. The promos look great. Hope you have a wonderful time ahead.

I've told you a Zillion times on tbhp,fb,orkut,phone and what not. Again, Best of luck on the show bro ! :)

All the very best buddy. Can't really wait to see your work.

Congrats Hanmust! Wish you lot's of success in your new venture!

And thanks for putting it on youtube aswell!

Hey congratz Hanmust.The promo looks great and wish you all success for the venture.

congrats Hanmust!!
remember key to success in innovation :)
hope your show does well.

Congratulation!
I have a few queries.

1) Is this available with Reliance Big TV ?
2) Is this show available in English language or local language ( sorry for the silly question, but asking this out of curiosity ) ?

Congratulations.
@aaggoswami:It is channel no. 862 IIRC on Big TV .and No!It is in Malayalam only(Hey!Language really Affects Watching this kind of Programs?)

I expect this to be the best Auto show to be telecated in a mallu channel. Have seen many in ACV Car trends,Manorama fastrack,and another in Jai hind. All Suck Bigtime. I hope you will rock the show haniclap:. Best of luck. :thumbs upCHEERS!!!

Thank you all! Its an encauragement for me to improve my show by these words.

Initially its in Malayalam regional language, but later I'm planning a English dubbed version. Sorry for the inconvinence!

Although I am in Brisbane I will make sure I check it out on youtube. I dont follow Malayalam too well but can pretty much get the gist of whats being said. I wish you all the best in this new venture. Hope it blows the competition off their feet!!!
I am sure that you with so much wealth of information on cars especially Mercs can surely make every show a success. Have you got a plan to do a show on your G ??? It would make a great episode. Maybe put the whole thing (the intitial test drive, the buying experience, the drive back home, the modifications, the painting and the end result) as a Fly Wheel special!!!!:thumbs up