Team-BHP - Honda Launches Special Edition Jazz
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Honda Launches Special Edition Jazz (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/76990-honda-launches-special-edition-jazz.html)

A Special Edition Jazz has been launched by Honda. What is special? Nothing, just alloy wheels, a rear parcel tray, front and rear mud guards. Special pricing too. In Bangalore 7,38,000 Ex showroom. To celebrate for winning the trophy Car of the Year. Will this improve the sales of Jazz?

Its the jazz select with alloys! That too only 10k over the regular model.
But a price correction was required.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackasta (Post 1771691)
Its the jazz select with alloys! That too only 10k over the regular model.
But a price correction was required.

Guess this is how the price correction is addressed. A special edition with price close to that of the base car itself.

These features are ok, but why not driver's seat height adjust and fog lamps?

Anyway, this is exactly how jazz select will look like when it comes off factory with the same design alloys and mud flaps.
It seems that Honda is using the same alloy design in jazz, city and civic.

Still an overpriced hatch and for what? I think Honda just got it really wrong and Indian market is moving away from the [H]alo effect :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1771721)
These features are ok, but why not driver's seat height adjust and fog lamps?

Anyway, this is exactly how jazz select will look like when it comes off factory with the same design alloys and mud flaps.
It seems that Honda is using the same alloy design in jazz, city and civic.

Jazz and City share the alloys. Civic gets a different one. They could have given the V-design alloys; gives exclusivity over City. BTW 10K for the add-ons seems just fine. If they had given fogs + USB for the same price, Honda had chances of getting more buyers. However, if they offer FREE insurance now, Jazz sales can improve slightly IMO, but not for long.

Alloy wheels, mudflaps & a parcel tray, ?!?! That's it ?
Honda seriously needs to add other features to make it Value For Money :Frustrati

At this price and these features, sales would only go up by around 100 units a month i think !

Come on Honda, aren't you guys listening to the market !!?? Very poor marketing strategy, the profits you guys make on the increasing sales of the CITY can go to subsidize the Jazz ! After all aren't they based on the same platform ?

*Sigh*, just what Honda needed. A Jazz that costs MORE than the already overpriced variant.

C'mon, admit your mistake, correct the price and move on. Leave these special ed's to the Americans. They offer small short term gains, but in the long term, they rarely work out.

A good move at least... but they need to add more things which is present in i20. The only thing i see missing in i20 is DTE display.

Edit: I love that RED colour.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkc15 (Post 1771754)
Jazz and City share the alloys. Civic gets a different one. They could have given the V-design alloys; gives exclusivity over City. BTW 10K for the add-ons seems just fine. If they had given fogs + USB for the same price, Honda had chances of getting more buyers. However, if they offer FREE insurance now, Jazz sales can improve slightly IMO, but not for long.

Still over priced. I think Jazz Select should be priced at 6.4 ex-showroom with free insurance, then only they have some chance of clearing the stockyard.lol:

I think a addition of Sunroof would be a better one in that list, But still Honda needs to correct the price.

Good luck Honda!

jazz select, city V and civic V face lift onwards have the same alloy designs. Civic S even with face lift has the same old alloy design which looks different from the aforementioned ones mentioned.

You can visit the showroom and check out for yourself.

Anyone have the sales figures for Jazz? Aah sorry, found the appropriate thread just next to this thread itself.
This special edition ain't gonna help I guess.

A car for the already selected few; Jazz Select !

Front and rear mud guard! Ah! cya thread!

Honda making it easier for competition to outsell it!

i have high hopes on VW Polo.