Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2010, 14:14   #1
BHPian

Car wash - Axii - Chennai - Very Poor/bad Service

I bought i20 on May 12th (I know the review is pending, just crossed 2000KM, will post soon) and wanted to keep it clean and clean. My neighbour was using a service from a company called Axii who comes to the house and clean the car. When I enquired they said they will wash the car 6 days a week, do interior detailing using shampoo once in a week. The cost is Rs. 450/- per month.

I found it is reasonable to keep the car clean and tidy. Opted for it. Beginning itself was very bad, they didn't show up for a week. After my neighbour's complain and my complaint they showed up but again once in a while didn't show up.

Bad part is, they were supposed to wash the car with water first to remove the dirt and wipe it clean to avoid scratches, but I found it couple of times it wasn't done and saw scratches, warned them twice. Again it kept happening and the scratches got increased and all over the car.

Think about it, just a month old car with full of scratches, in this rate with in 6 months to 1 year, the car will look like old car with no shining. Since mine is berry red, the damage is easily visible.

Just called them before the month end and asked them to stop the service even though 4-5 days were left which I paid for. I said I will clean it myself on weekends and stop the service.

Team bhpians beware.

Last edited by carbhp : 2nd July 2010 at 14:16. Reason: bhpians spelling mistake
Old 2nd July 2010, 15:35   #2
BHPian

hi, i have 2 cars and it gets a bit dusty, after the trials what u have done i have settled for the jopasu duster and its working fine, just read the reviews i think that will solve your problem and make your car cleaning experience a better one
Old 2nd July 2010, 15:37   #3
Team-BHP Support

Thread moved. The directory is only for the places that are recommended.

Quote:
Rule#4. This is the section for recommendations. Therefore, create new threads for vendors who are recommended, NOT for those who are best avoided.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks