Team-BHP - PIC : The ANHC Special Edition
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   PIC : The ANHC Special Edition (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/88257-pic-anhc-special-edition.html)

Alright guys, now here is a scoop that will set TBHP on fire. ANHC Special Addition caught off guard by risking my life. Managed to get some pics. Sharing the pics more details to follow. Interiors too had lights (blue lights on door base) which stated City... I'm short of time so uploading just one pic... more to follow with complete details of this epic scoop!!!

Mods note: Aseem, you're an old enough member here to know and follow board rules. Please do not set wrong example. Thanks.

PIC : The ANHC Special Edition-ssoop.jpg

Nice catch dude!Well its a nice teaser looking for more details.Hope you have got a lot of things in store for us.Bring it on!

Bootlid has got a chrome lip. Wonder how they price this thing.

Is it me, or does that badge look photoshoped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2055066)

Even i thought so, but then the chrome lipped bootlid convinced me!:D As of now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aseem (Post 2055047)
Alright guys, now here is a scoop that will set TBHP on fire. ANHC Special Addition caught off guard by risking my life. Managed to get some pics. Sharing the pics more details to follow. Interiors too had lights (blue lights on door base) which stated City... M short of time so uploading just one pic... more to follow with complete details of this epic scoop!!!

Attachment 417903

the rear or ANHC is worse than a plain jane baleno! still the car sells without an attractive A$$.

anyway something is not right about this photo!:eek:

the chrome lip on the boot is a la copy of vento, the door sills get the BLUE LED CITY treatment.

Quote:

Looks like the rear spoiler also attached. Normally these add-ons are priced very heavily. I wonder how much this will be priced.

I thought Special Editions were Ford's forte!
What necessitated this? Vento?

The special addition badge looks a direct import from a refrigerator.Come on Honda you could have done better.I guess Vento is giving goosebumps to Honda!

Launch of Vento should be causing some serious unrest in the Honda camp. But, this looks more of a dealer special edition to me.

IMO, the chrome strip on the boot looks garish and totally spoils the look.

Nice catch, glued to hear more from you.

Trunk spoiler is an existing accessory available with dealers from quite some time, the logo in embedded in the spoiler.

Is it Special Addition or Edition? Doesn't seem to have anything to set Tbhp on fire as of now but will wait to hear more details from you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by aseem (Post 2055047)
ANHC Special Addition

... M short of time

And, Aseem, please avoid sms lingo on the forum mate :)

There's no way this thing is for real. I can't imagine any reputed manufacturer use the name as "Special Edition" It has to be some dealer customized version.

looks like a ring road honda dealer edition going by the number plate. I think there is something fishy.

Nicely done @aseem !. Well IMHO the special edition should have a "Diesel" engine - Now that would be a killer move on the part of Honda. I agree with @blackasta, the Vento is giving the ANHC sleepless nights; especially the Vento TDi is well quipped and I would venture that it is well priced as well.