Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2010, 17:57   #16
Senior - BHPian

We have few of them down here in Chandigarh and first time I saw it in flesh was hell shocked. It was so nicely done with some massive alloys and flat bed boot that it took me two seconds to realize it was our Tata Xenon. The first impression was that its an import but boy what a beauty she was all dressed in black.

Only if I was not a disgruntled customer of Tata, I would have bought it by now.
Old 6th October 2010, 18:24   #17
BHPian

I think you should check this link and click on test drive and give all your details

home

I once was searching about the Tata Safari and the Indigo Manza and thinking they would not bother gave my details and after 2 days I got calls for like about 2weeks asking if I got the TD. Since I said no they made sure they made Concorde motors get in touch with me for both the Safari and the Manza.

I was totally surprised by the response by Tata Motors but I think its high time they did come to this mark.

So please go ahead and try. Maybe I was lucky or Maybe just maybe they are really doing a good job out there.
Old 6th October 2010, 19:55   #18
Senior - BHPian

Could XENON be registered as a private vehicle or only as a commercial vehicle with yellow plate?

similar question for MM Getaway.
Old 6th October 2010, 20:06   #19
BHPian

XENON can be registered as a private vehicle. We have few of them here kerala. The same applies to Getaway.
Old 6th October 2010, 20:33   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Here's a thread from a Xenon owner - not a regular on Team-BHP though - and here's a pic of the car.
Old 7th October 2010, 03:00   #21
BHPian

Don't they have a Concorde Motors in Pune? They should have one - if they don't, they will probably arrange it.
Old 7th October 2010, 10:14   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
Could XENON be registered as a private vehicle or only as a commercial vehicle with yellow plate?

similar question for MM Getaway.

The Xenon and Getaway ,both can be registered as private [white plate].
Old 7th October 2010, 12:22   #23
Senior - BHPian

Visit your nearest Uninor showroom, they should have atleast two with the addons

The red one looks wow! Check out memo's thread too.

You can register as a private vehicle for sure. Its just another Tata user friendly macho truck.
Old 7th October 2010, 12:25   #24
Team-BHP Support

Please check your PM.
I have forwarded you the numbers of Product manager for Pune area. He will solve your issue quickly.
Old 7th October 2010, 12:40   #25
Senior - BHPian

Xenon is the best looking TATA vehicle for me. Not even the Safari comes close. I can understand your wanting to buy one.. Even I dream of it, but I know it is not possible considering my present situation.

Don't lose hope, keep us posted on your buying and modifying experience.

The Xenon Home page loads as a black empty page for me in all the browsers I have installed. Is it the same for everyone?

Last edited by clevermax : 7th October 2010 at 12:44.
Old 7th October 2010, 13:40   #26
BHPian

@clevermax
The site is loading fine at my side. I am using Chrome.

@abhi1309
Posting about your Xenon problem here has surely got you lots of help!
Team-BHP rocks!
Old 7th October 2010, 14:31   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Please check your PM.
I have forwarded you the numbers of Product manager for Pune area. He will solve your issue quickly.
Thanks tsk, I called Mr Mukund a few minutes back. He has kept my details and promised to arrange a TD or at least a look in a few days. He said they sell this vehicle in single digits and it gets a bit difficult for them to stock it locally as much as this.

I will update this thread as soon as I get a response.

By the way, I got an automated message from Tata Motors on my cellphone early this morning saying the TD will be arranged soon, with the contact number of the person who will be doing it and his mobile number. I called that number only to find it was out of reach.

I am banking on Mr Mukund now. Thanks for all the help you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman9393 View Post
@clevermax
The site is loading fine at my side. I am using Chrome.

@abhi1309
Posting about your Xenon problem here has surely got you lots of help!
Team-BHP rocks!
It does totally. I agree. What would happen without team-bhp? Would be so much like being back in 1980's.

Last edited by bblost : 7th October 2010 at 14:40. Reason: Please use mutiquote instead of 2 posts. Thanks.
Old 7th October 2010, 14:49   #28
Senior - BHPian

hey Abhi.

I see one white xenon parked near my house everyday. owned by one of the shop owners son. it seems like that's his daily ride. I totally agree with you and understand your want for one such beast. and at 9.75L its a monster on wheels with so much of mod potential. I saw one more xenon here few weeks back (MH15 reg), all fog lights, broad tyres, winch etc.(designed to take on anything and everything that comes its way) looked awesome. The car was completely covered in mud, looked like it was coming back from what it is meant to do

finger crossed for your test drive and we all hope for a initial ownership review for the Xenon from your side very soon.

Cheers!
Old 7th October 2010, 15:17   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8er View Post
I think you should check this link and click on test drive and give all your details
home
Av8er, no offense but did you bother to read the full thread? Please see posts below -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
home

go to their website, and click on the 'Get a test drive' on the top right corner of the screen!

i think that should help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi1309 View Post
Thats the first thing I did.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks