Team-BHP - Official sketch of Nissan's India-bound C segment sedan
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Official sketch of Nissan's India-bound C segment sedan (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/90397-official-sketch-nissans-india-bound-c-segment-sedan-2.html)

Here is the Altima I was referring to. See the similarity to the sketch in the roof line, the shape of the grill and more so in the headlights. The arrangement of the two beams set one over the other is near identical. The fenders are almost the same, only that the pre 2007 has fenders with a wide flat border and in the sketch the border is flat but narrower, minor tweaks same car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankaranand (Post 2103514)
Read GTO's comments carefully.

This is not a Micra sedan but an all new sedan.

I agree. But its the same 'V' Platform and if you have a look at the spied pic on the other thread you will know what im talking about. The Jazz and the City are based on the same platform but look at how brilliantly the Honda designers have developed 2 stunning cars ! The Sunny is not just a simple add-on boot job like the Dzire but still not as hardcore as the City- Jazz redesign.

looks a lot like Altima, esp the front and the side lines.

Here are some spied images. Source. Does really look like the Altima from the front and Teana from the rear. Great! clap:

All i want to see is the Side Profile of the Car. Thats where all these Hatch turned into sedans go all wrong ! Overall nice design cues. The interior plastic quality does look a bit cheap and hard. The Interior seems to have been lifted straight from a Micra.

This is the real thing. From autohome china website.

A very smart looking design. Looks mature and grown up ike a baby M45 sedan:thumbs up

The interior however, with its cutesy, 'round-theme' cannot hide its cheeky hatchback roots and is in extreme contrast with the exterior.

So I guess,the global V platform will spawn a global range of models as the next gen Sunny, Sentra and the Indian Sedan. I personally prefer the name Sunny rather than the Sentra (sounds like Santra).

Hmm..the boot add on looks pretty decent. I think we will need to look at some other pictures to really make out the integration. Overall, good job especially when you take into consideration that they had a Micra to work with! 6-8 Lakh Ruppee sedan market is in for some stiff competition.

The front looks awesome alright, but I have a feeling the rear doesn't gel well. Is it only me?The alloys are killer for sure.

I dont like the proportions. Looks like boot has been added! The dash reminds of the aiwa stereo systems which were in vogue during 90s.

I was hoping Nissan would launch the Versa around Rs. 7 lakh if they were to build it here. I am not sure how this car would be placed for such bland interiors. I hope Nissan come out of the premium mindset and price this to compete with the Manzas and dzires.

some more images found in a chinese website.

Looks like a chubby car. Will not go well with those who prefer clean lines and sleek looks. Lets see how the car performs in Indian conditions.

Typical Japanese.. but looks better than Swift Dzire. I would like this car to be launched with powerful diesel motor at-least a 90BHP one.