Team-BHP - Audi A7 Spotted in India!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Audi A7 Spotted in India! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/93404-audi-a7-spotted-india-2.html)

The front looks totally gorgeous , the rear I really dont quite get it. It would have looked really macho if it had a proper Audi boot, but they have to differentiate it with the A8.
And why isnt Audi and the other manufacturers not bringing the top of the line Diesels to india ? Im sure there will be a whole lot of buyers vying for that !
like the super powerful V8 diesel sedan !

These are the first pictures of the soon to be launched Audi A7 Sportback, spotted on Indian soil being driven towards Pune on a test. Obviously Audi did not want anyone to notice it and hence the car had no model badge or logos on the wheels. The tailpipes suggest that it is a diesel version, probably a 3.0-litre V6. As soon as the Audi’s drive took notice of our company, he tried to lose us, a sure give away.
The front end of the A7 has an aggressive stance with the single frame Audi family grill styling incorporated with striking LED Headlamps. The design overall resembles the flagship Audi A8 sedan but has a distinctive for door coupe styling. The interior is loaded with acres of leather, wood and brushed aluminum combo with a pop-up navigation system screen. The cockpit of A7 resembles the larger A8 but there are some styling differences to help make it unique.
The A7 Sportback is designed to fill a niche between the A6 and A8. It offers big-car interior packaging for four people, the practicality of a rear hatch, a sizeable boot and what Audi calls a ‘four-door coupé’ shape.
The Audi A7 is 4.97m long and 1.91m wide, which is 17cm shorter and 4cm narrower than the A8 saloon. This car does away without the A8’s aluminum space frame, but Audi has made extensive use of the metal in its body, including the doors, bonnet, hatch, front bulkhead and a cross member in the boot. In two-wheel-drive form the A7 has a kerb weight of 1695kg. That’s over 100kg lighter than the car’s most obvious rival, the Mercedes CLS350 CDI.
Audi will officially launch the A7 Sportback sometime in mid-2011.

Source :autocarindia

I think a thread already exists...

Thread already exists: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...7-spotted.html

I spotted a registered Audi A7 heading towards pedder road yesterday morning. I am guessing its the same car. Pictures coming up soon.

This one was very much registered. Tasteful LEDs, a side profile that shockingly looked quite elegant, and a nice rear end too. Got it right where the Panamera / 5GT failed. Enjoy!

Audi A7 Spotted in India!-img_0438-medium.jpg

Audi A7 Spotted in India!-img_0441-medium.jpg

Audi A7 Spotted in India!-img_0442-medium.jpg

Audi A7 Spotted in India!-img_0443-medium.jpg

The new A7 will be launching in March 2011 and the A8 in Feb 2011. :)

Just so you know, new A8's have arrived at the Aurangabad plant for dealership staff training. Any spotters in Aurangabad can provide pics??

Spotted at Haji Ali yesterday morning.
Audi A7 Spotted in India!-091220101190.jpg

Name:  091220101191.jpg
Views: 1365
Size:  71.3 KB

Audi A7 Spotted in India!-091220101196.jpg

Love the looks ! ...just love them. Especially looks amazing in the diagonal front angle pic clicked by flyingspur
Would have amazing road presence i am sure. Cant wait

I dont like it. Inface, I have started to dislike modern Audis. In my book, an Audi is this.......

I guess, Volkswagen group has planned to storm Indian market with serious of launches, either its VW or AUDI or SKODA or Bentley or Bugatti. They are coming out with new launches once in 3 months in any one of the brands they own. Now only Seat and Lamborghini are left out
Good marketing tactics to offer a model is every category.

@flyingspir, what is that location? is it near worli?

@Cyrus Yup the Ur-Quattros were of a class of their own!

But i think the A7 looks good.After the CLS this is the second "sedan coupe" that has got the proportions right.Will look better in white with some bigger alloys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 2171586)
But i think the A7 looks good.After the CLS this is the second "sedan coupe" that has got the proportions right.Will look better in white with some bigger alloys.

No doubt the A7 is amazing but i have a feeling that the BMW Grand Coupe might just break all barriers when it finally launches. Its supposed to be taking on the A7/CLS/Rapide/Panamera and they seem to have gotten it spot-on in the looks department. Not a single awkward curve on that car ! looked quite hot !

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 2171469)
@flyingspur, what is that location? is it near worli?

The ones I clicked were near Marriott in Juhu.