Maroon 5 26.32%
Golden 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2006, 19:20   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Innova Colour Options

Hey guys,
we are getting an Innova soon (hopefully unless something else springs up).
We are getting a 1L + discount on the 2005 make cars but due to limited stock our colour options are narrowed down to these three -
Silverish Green
Maroon
Golden

Now i ain't a fan of either of these colours as the only colour i liked was the Blue and the White in the Innova but as we have to make a choice between these three colours, what do you guys suggest we go for?
Cheers
Old 9th January 2006, 20:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

err...any particular reason for going in for the innova..? you DO know that the new revamped scorpio is due next month, don't you..(assuming you are seeking an MUV)?

as for the colour, i would prefer the golden colour. more royal, better fade and scratch resistant, and easier to maintain...

p.s-if the 1L discount is cash, then i suspect something fishy; perhaps a flood-ravaged, 're-done' consignment from toyota is still up for grabs; if the discount quoted is for the G variant, inclusive of finance incentives, then it's okay....and a pretty neat bargain too, if i might add....
Old 9th January 2006, 20:17   #3
cnu
BHPian

Hey lambo, go with the silverish green (aka "Light Green Mica" ?). This is the only color I liked on Innova.
Old 9th January 2006, 20:19   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

i love the ivory color that toyota offers in corolla ,i am not sure if toyota offers the same color in the innova.
Old 9th January 2006, 21:40   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Well, my dad likes the Golden Colour as of right now though even his personal favorite is Blue.
Of these 3 colours, i like the green the most but i wouldn't mind a golden either.
Veyron bro,
we are going for the Innova over the Scorpio because currently the price difference between these two is apprx 1L. Wen the new Scorpio comes out expect the difference to fall to 50K.
The New Scorpio will perhaps be better to drive and more comfortable then the Innova but i doubt how better it will be overall. I expect with budget issues and all, the new Scorpio will be on par with Innova in terms of ride and handling but the Innova will score on Quality, space, driveability, features, image, better warranty, beter interiors and it is easier to manouvre in town too with a turning radius of 5.4m v/s the Scorpio's 5.7m. The FE and resale value of the Innova too are better then the Scorpio's.
More importantly the nnova is Safer with ABS, Airbags.
Also we are getting a 50K cash Disc. as it is a 2005 model and the remaining is a finance discount.
Cheers.
Old 9th January 2006, 22:43   #6
BHPian

Colour is a very personal choice. Are you serious about choosing the colour based on the poll results... after all people will suggest colour which they like... but you should and you would choose a colour of YOUR choice..

~maniac
Old 10th January 2006, 00:44   #7
BHPian

Silverish green looks better than other two. Go for either Silverish green or Gold colour. Don't go for Maroon as that color is difficult to maintain.
Old 30th January 2006, 17:34   #8

FE of Innova Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
Well, my dad likes the Golden Colour as of right now though even his personal favorite is Blue.
Of these 3 colours, i like the green the most but i wouldn't mind a golden either.
Veyron bro,
we are going for the Innova over the Scorpio because currently the price difference between these two is apprx 1L. Wen the new Scorpio comes out expect the difference to fall to 50K.
The New Scorpio will perhaps be better to drive and more comfortable then the Innova but i doubt how better it will be overall. I expect with budget issues and all, the new Scorpio will be on par with Innova in terms of ride and handling but the Innova will score on Quality, space, driveability, features, image, better warranty, beter interiors and it is easier to manouvre in town too with a turning radius of 5.4m v/s the Scorpio's 5.7m. The FE and resale value of the Innova too are better then the Scorpio's.
More importantly the nnova is Safer with ABS, Airbags.
Also we are getting a 50K cash Disc. as it is a 2005 model and the remaining is a finance discount.
Cheers.
May I know the FE of Innova...Rgds

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks