Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2011, 01:26   #1
Senior - BHPian

Renting at Kari Speedway

Hi guys,

I'm looking to rent either a single seater (FISSME or formula esteem) or a rotax kart at Kari speedway in July. Has anyone does this here, or can point me to the correct person to contact? Any information regarding the cost involved would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 17th June 2011, 12:45   #2
BHPian

Re: Renting at Kari Speedway

Hi Anant, The right person to contact is MR Vicky Chandok or Shiva his manager. When i used to race the rental for Fissme was 20k for 1 race day, rotax is way to expensive and MR Akbar Ibrahim would give you most of the information on Rotax kart.
The entire expenditure for 1 race will cost you nothing less than 50k which includes your travelling, boarding&lodging, track rentals, fuel during practise, fooding etc.
Cheers.
Old 17th June 2011, 22:34   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Amanpreet...do you happen to have phone numbers for these guys? PM is ok if you don't want to give it out on the public forum.
Old 16th November 2011, 15:35   #4

If you aren't planning on renting it out an entire day, you could also take the Fissmes out for around 10- 12 laps for rs.2800 . Did that just a couple of days ago in fact. but thats the one with an 800's engine in it though.
Old 20th December 2011, 11:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by '88tessa View Post
If you aren't planning on renting it out an entire day, you could also take the Fissmes out for around 10- 12 laps for rs.2800 . Did that just a couple of days ago in fact. but thats the one with an 800's engine in it though.

Hi... Does renting out the FISSME for the 10 laps require a license???( Not a normal Driving License, I mean the Racing license.) Or anybody can go ahead and rent one for a drive around???

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks