Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2006, 00:39   #1
BHPian

JK or MRF?

What are your views guys? Will JK kick MRF's 'rubber' again this year?? Does MRF have the drivers to contain the JK Duo (Vikram Mathias and Naren Kumar)?
Old 13th February 2006, 01:09   #2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangelephant
What are your views guys? Will JK kick MRF's 'rubber' again this year?? Does MRF have the drivers to contain the JK Duo (Vikram Mathias and Naren Kumar)?
Hey, I don't think so .. Its gonna be Team JK all over again !!! Atleast I will be rooting for them though I hope we wud see more teams besides these two stepping in ... That wud be fun

Cheers
Old 13th February 2006, 01:20   #3
BHPian

Yeah!!! I hope JK does it again this year!
Old 15th February 2006, 11:05   #4
BANNED

JK are a bunch of cheats.... they have just been getting away with it thusfar, but I dont think that'll happen this year..my opinion naturally!
Old 15th February 2006, 22:50   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
JK are a bunch of cheats.... they have just been getting away with it thusfar, but I dont think that'll happen this year..my opinion naturally!
Getting away with what? The are people who do what is called technical scrutiny to the top finishers.
Old 16th February 2006, 00:18   #6
BHPian

????????????????????????????

Quote:
Yeah.....I dont understand too......what are they 'getting away' with???
Old 16th February 2006, 00:48   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Hey,
Lets hear why u make such a strong statement .... if you have a reason pls share it with all of us or else I feel you shud not make such statements !!!

Cheers
Old 16th February 2006, 10:00   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey,
Lets hear why u make such a strong statement .... if you have a reason pls share it with all of us or else I feel you shud not make such statements !!!

Cheers
Just think back... a couple of years ago JK Tyres was BANNED from racing because they were not using their own tyres to race on.. if memory serves me correct... they were using AVON's.
Last year, they were disqualified from a round in the INRC for their cars not passing post event sctutiny... in case you cant see.. theres a pattern here.. hope that answers your question, and with regards to your feelings... well your entitled to it.. the same way I am entitled to mine
Old 16th February 2006, 12:31   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Just think back... a couple of years ago JK Tyres was BANNED from racing because they were not using their own tyres to race on.. if memory serves me correct... they were using AVON's.
Last year, they were disqualified from a round in the INRC for their cars not passing post event sctutiny... in case you cant see.. theres a pattern here.. hope that answers your question, and with regards to your feelings... well your entitled to it.. the same way I am entitled to mine
Not sure about them using avon tyres, but as far as last year was concerned, it was due to a mis-understanding between JK and MAI that led to JK using the upgraded rear suspension. I am not at liberty to discuss this issue, but i can tell you for sure that JK had written permission from the concerned sourses that they COULD go ahead and use the disputed rear suspension. They didnt contest it beacause ALL of us know the differences between MIA and FMSCI. The other reason being that it was their first comeback race. And you are right, all these are just our opinions......
Old 16th February 2006, 13:18   #10
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangelephant
Not sure about them using avon tyres, but as far as last year was concerned, it was due to a mis-understanding between JK and MAI that led to JK using the upgraded rear suspension. I am not at liberty to discuss this issue, but i can tell you for sure that JK had written permission from the concerned sourses that they COULD go ahead and use the disputed rear suspension. They didnt contest it beacause ALL of us know the differences between MIA and FMSCI. The other reason being that it was their first comeback race. And you are right, all these are just our opinions......
Dude.. this is not some super secret james bond kind of thing that you have to say your not at "LIBERTY" to discuss this issue.. then why did you start a thread that you knew would cause controvercy?
And your point of the MAI and the FMSCI has any relavence to this "reasoning" of yours .. WHY??

Last edited by 2L8uLoose : 16th February 2006 at 13:34.
Old 19th February 2006, 11:04   #11
BHPian

I would generally cheer for Team JK Tyre .. But this time my loyalties will be divided as TWO of my good friends have been chosen to drive for Team MRF in 1400's ... and i have one very close friend of mine in Team JK Tyre ..
Old 19th February 2006, 20:54   #12
Senior - BHPian

I'm just happy to see that both of them are back in rallying and hope to see some good clean competetion.

May the best team win.

BTW, any new cars for this year. Heard the RS and the Swift will debut this season ?????
Old 20th February 2006, 10:35   #13
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower
BTW, any new cars for this year. Heard the RS and the Swift will debut this season ?????
The SWIFT for sure.. and also the CEDIA... is this the path to the EVO's coming??
Old 23rd February 2006, 22:09   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower
I'm just happy to see that both of them are back in rallying and hope to see some good clean competetion.

May the best team win.

RS not this season ...
this season we are going to see Mitsubishi Lancer Cedia in action ....
Old 24th February 2006, 00:17   #15
Senior - BHPian

Hey that's great news. What class will the Cedia run in, since its 1.8 liter it cannot be pitted against the Balenos, can it.

Also the Swift will probably run in 1400 class I presume.

Let me guess, JK is running the Cedia and MRF the Swift.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks