Team-BHP - Jk tyre national racing Chmp - Pics from Rnd 1
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Jk tyre national racing Chmp - Pics from Rnd 1 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/16179-jk-tyre-national-racing-chmp-pics-rnd-1-a.html)

Hi ... the Jk tyre national racing championship is being held at Kari motor Speedway in Coimbatore on sunday 20th august ... this time LGB formula swift ... formula rolon chevrolet and LGB formula hyundai are all being introduced... team NK racing with drivers picked by Narain karthikeyan... is also making an entry ... Akbar Ebrahim is goin to race tooo...

can't wait till tomorrow morning

Ranjith

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think the Rolon's are ready to race this weekend.

Some images from the races:

Start of Race 1 of the Formula LGB-Swifts

Grid of the Formula LGB Hyundai's

Saran Vikram - Winner of both races of the FLGB-Swift class

FLGB-Hyundai's line up for the start of race 2. Gaurave Gill took pole for both races and emerged victorious in both.

This happened in a practice session on Friday. Driver lost it and went into the wall. Car is hurt, driver hurt financially!

The Formula Rolon's did not run this weekend as they were not ready as yet.

The next round will run 2 weeks from now - 8-10 Sept. again in Coimbatore. The Rolon's will run in this round.

Nice Pix there Rt...bet the driver of the damaged car must be going 'OW OW OW OW OW THAT HURT ME REAL BAD!!!!!'

Cool Pictures... Does anyone know how to get close to the action at Kari technically... altough i cannot race i want to get close to the action by being a helping hand during the race ...
i watch most races at Kari wil i get chance to be a part of building those cars...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
Some images from the races:

Were you at the race?

Quote:

Does anyone know how to get close to the action at Kari technically... altough i cannot race i want to get close to the action by being a helping hand during the race
Try contacting LG sports and inform them that you would like to volunteer for the next event running on 8-10 Sept. Their email ID is info@lgsportsonline.com

epyupc, yes, I was at the races.

well final round is in KOLHAPUR on 17th sept,,N.K and JOHN r expected,,,

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelieboy
well final round is in KOLHAPUR on 17th sept,,N.K and JOHN r expected,,,

Question here.. you wanna go watch the races or the "CELEBS" that come and pretend to be interested in the races?

Hey Wheelieboy, you are refering to the Rotax karting Series. This thread is about the Racing Championship!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
Question here.. you wanna go watch the races or the "CELEBS" that come and pretend to be interested in the races?

dude frankly i m not a big fan of karting,,but as that track is owned by my friend, he invited me,,soo i'll go to watch the race,,meet those celebs,,ride his BEAST's (he owns couple of bikes,,),, drive his cars, etc,,,,will try my hand on karts too,,,:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
Hey Wheelieboy, you are refering to the Rotax karting Series. This thread is about the Racing Championship!

Hey RTECH, i m talkin about JK's NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP,,

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelieboy
Hey RTECH, i m talkin about JK's NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP,,

Yo BMW ...... theres no track in kolahpur that can hold a f-lgb race or f-rolon race .... even thgh my friend has driven his car around the track rl:

Is your friend ashutosh kale ? Cuz he doesnt own the track hes just the manager ... the tracks officially owned by a reaaly rich guy who stays in kolahpur . And yeah some celebs are expected at the official launch of the track .. its on the 17th of this month . The First event on the track will be the FINAL 2 rounds of the jk tyre national rotax chapionship .

Quote:

Originally Posted by varun_patra
Yo BMW ...... theres no track in kolahpur that can hold a f-lgb race or f-rolon race .... even thgh my friend has driven his car around the track rl:

Is your friend ashutosh kale ? Cuz he doesnt own the track hes just the manager ... the tracks officially owned by a reaaly rich guy who stays in kolahpur . And yeah some celebs are expected at the official launch of the track .. its on the 17th of this month . The First event on the track will be the FINAL 2 rounds of the jk tyre national rotax chapionship .

yooo MR varun,,that track is owned by RICHEST GUY IN KOLHAPUR MR.MOHITE (his son is my CLASS MATE ),,who owns number of bikes (like R6 (2006 model),zx-10r,gold wing,etc,,, and cars (BMW 7series merc e-240,,PORSHCE etc and one HELICOPTER,,,as i mentioned in earlier thread,, do u need any more info,,:)

i spoke to him 2day,,he said round 4-5 will be held in KOLHAPUR on 16th and 17th sept,,

If you guys have finished naming names, let me reaffirm that there is no "National Championship" running in Kholapur next weekend. It is the JK Tyre Rotax Max Mojo Challenge.

And we have gone way off topic!