Team-BHP - Track Day schedule thread. Post all scheduling here
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Track Day schedule thread. Post all scheduling here (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/39110-track-day-schedule-thread-post-all-scheduling-here.html)

We are having another track day on the 10th. Rdkarthik is coming with 4 cars, an esteem, two vtecs and a swift. Satya will be bringing his elantra as well. So all you guys who are interested kindly make it to track. Will post the timings in a day or two.

PS: This thread is only for those who want to come to track either to drive or to spectate. Please do not post excuses on why you cant make it to track here and go off topic.

Where is the event being held ???????

Mclaren, did you check with MMSC if the track is booked. I was told they are having the TVS race a bike on 10 and 11th May.

Sri Perambadur, Chennai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4ajo (Post 816045)
Mclaren, did you check with MMSC if the track is booked. I was told they are having the TVS race a bike on 10 and 11th May.

I was told to call back in 2 days time for final confirmation. However they said the track should mostly be free. Anyways thanks for letting me know, will look into it.

@ MCL - a request- please refer to this as a pay and practice session- unless ofcourse you are booking ambulances, marshals etc etc.

last week was lot of fun, will be there

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 816047)
I was told to call back in 2 days time for final confirmation.

Is it confirmed... ?

I spoke to the manager yesterday morning. He informed me that the track was indeed free on the 10th. Then he called me back at around 4pm and told me that the track was indeed booked for a race and is not available.

Thanks ajo, you were right. Currently we have decided to postpone the event till the time the Yelagiri drive dates are decided. We will have this event on of the weekends (either 17th or 24th).

OT: Mcl, care to explain your signature?

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 818266)
OT: Mcl, care to explain your signature?

lol: its about a friends car. Details will be put up shortly.

I'l be there as a spectator.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 818378)
You seem to be a very busy man, sorry that you had to take the troubles of scheduling and re-scheduling things. I put up the date as I was told by the track guys that it was free on the 10th. Only after ajo mentioned about the bike race, I called them back to confirm and I was yet again told the track was free on the 10th. Its only later (yesterday evening) I got a call back and was told that there was some error on their side and that the track was already booked.

Its totally my fault that someone else blundered up. I am sorry for the inconvinience caused once again.

Btw, didnt know you were coming to track during this time of the year knowing the delicate darling you are.

No problem buddy. I hope you can wrap it up on the 17th. Stuff happens. By-the-by, do you know what race is taking place on the 10th?.

Where is the event? Location please...

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 819176)
Where is the event? Location please...

Its mentioned as Sriperambudur, Chennai. See post #4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickatnite (Post 819170)
By-the-by, do you know what race is taking place on the 10th?.

Nick, its the TVS race a bike and formula Maruti for beginners. I will be around atleast on Saurday. Let me know if you are going to be around.