Team-BHP - Malpractice At Speed Runs...???
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Malpractice At Speed Runs...??? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/4096-malpractice-speed-runs.html)

heard a lot of rumuors that the timings were adjusted at the recently held speed runs in bombay and bangalore. just got to know that people have seen it happening at bombay and action is being taken against the involved people.
lot of sources in high places have confirmed it and also that the concerned people were repeatedly reprimanded but now some strict action will be taken.

if found guilty those a@@*&#@S SHOULD BE HORSE WIPPHED :mad: :mad: :mad:

confirms my doubts ... guess quite a few of us have been on the recieving end :Frustrati

like u guys didnt know....c'mon!!!!!

we knew about it but now its officially confirmed...gueess what the winners have to say now ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom
like u guys didnt know....c'mon!!!!!

:) What do we say???

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91
10000rpm+ in a *#$%ing esteem!!!!!!

:D :D :D

they should be left loose in the public section of the next drag!!!

how was it dtected andwho were involved ?

I don't think it's right to post rumours on things like this. These things have a habit of getting out of control.

If someone has proof, then share it with the rest of us. If not, then lets not say things to the effect of "I know someone who knows someone who saw this, but I can't say the name or say what it is exactly"

So, if someone has something concrete to say, then please post. Until then, let things get sorted out by the correct authorities, one way or another.Innocent until proven guilty remember.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
I don't think it's right to post rumours on things like this. These things have a habit of getting out of control.

If someone has proof, then share it with the rest of us. If not, then lets not say things to the effect of "I know someone who knows someone who saw this, but I can't say the name or say what it is exactly"

So, if someone has something concrete to say, then please post. Until then, let things get sorted out by the correct authorities, one way or another.Innocent until proven guilty remember.

been confirmed by the top level autocar boys. caught red handed.the timing was not right.they have not given right times out by cars and some cars have doen times which are impossible.

details please if possible

This sounds absurd!!
People come to watch great machines and hope to see them do well etc etc..
And at the end of the day what we get- badly managed crowd, safety precautions for spectators not there, safety vehicles dont start without a push(jesus christ), bad commentry by a so called hot chick(really hot eh??), and to top it all fake times!!
Wonder wh ythey do this.. Cant anything in this country happen without malpractice.. After being a part of almost all activities in the country, it has moved on to the drag strip.. Really sad to hear such stuff!!

_God Save India_

saddest thing ive ever heard, if its true, i would like to ram those guys with a monster truck. well, "God Indeed Save India!!!!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech

Rtech, it may be easier for you to find out the real stuff.
Till then one can only guess.

I agree with you guys about improper crowd management... but i guess, in a populated country like ours it at times gets difficult ... and that too at a place like da sea-link ....
But i am sure even if we have seperate stands with different prices....other people will always have a way to creep in from sumwhere ...
I read someones message about using an old air-strip....i was wondering where this is...

Where has this time manipulation thing come up ???
please post messages only if u r sure about things & have concrete facts ....

Keep up the good spirit guys...

chao