Team-BHP - Speed Run in bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Speed Run in bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/45265-speed-run-bangalore.html)

Its been a long time since the Speed Run happened in Bangalore.

Any news as to when is the Speed Run scheduled.
Is there any thing stopping the Speed run from happening?

lol..your topic says "SPEEN RUN!!!" The lack of place is all that is stopping the SR in bangy.

Wait and watch this space...

Hey buddies check out this link.
It states bangalore speed run to be held in DEC 2008

The Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle_f1 (Post 990136)
Hey buddies check out this link.
It states bangalore speed run to be held in DEC 2008

The Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India

Not sure how much this is true but ive heard that Autocars licence to hold the speed run expired this year after 5years. If they've renewed it then good.

But

Now this is good news for us. first time in India drag racing is being taken to the national level, car and bike race at their best. Inhouse tunning service and spare part exhibition. wwwTORQUENITEdotcom This seems to be the next invogue. And they've got a licence to hold this drag event for the next five years.
This Legal Drag event will be held in Mumbai, Banglore, Delhi Etc..

Organised by Team Dragstar and Gameover. So far on the site only dates and location for Mumbai are out. Waiting for more details.

Something ...finally!

awesome news ! important question is how accurate is it ?

Hmm someone is interested in burning out there rubber in quarter mile ha… Watch this space, you will be getting the details shortly, but mark your calendar for 8th and 9th of November. There is some hot and sweet event happening in Bangalore.

details please vtech ? anything to do with motorcycles ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinayvtec (Post 990598)
Hmm someone is interested in burning out there rubber in quarter mile ha… Watch this space, you will be getting the details shortly, but mark your calendar for 8th and 9th of November. There is some hot and sweet event happening in Bangalore.

I have heard it from very reliable sources that 8th & 9th Autocar is having the Speed Run in Bangalore. Just having it double checked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2StrokeJunkie (Post 991176)
details please vtech ? anything to do with motorcycles ?

Even bikers have there place reserved as my friend has bike craze too. Keep watching this space you will get some more updates shortly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dominator (Post 991818)
I have heard it from very reliable sources that 8th & 9th Autocar is having the Speed Run in Bangalore. Just having it double checked.

Hey Dude, it’s not Speed run its more than that, it’s a mega event which will be flagging off this November and from next year there would be championship across the country. The person who is organizing this event is a close friend of mine and he would be driving a VTEC with some extraordinary power under the hood.

Even for this event car's and bike's are coming from across the country.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinayvtec (Post 991844)

Hey Dude, it’s not Speed run its more than that, it’s a mega event which will be flagging off this November and from next year there would be championship across the country. The person who is organizing this event is a close friend of mine and he would be driving a VTEC with some extraordinary power under the hood.

Even for this event car's and bike's are coming from across the country.

Your talking about Torquenite.com..????

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 991942)
Your talking about Torquenite.com..????

Hi Danlalan, it’s called NSM Desert Horse 2008 and it’s organized by NSM Racing. My friend would be coming down to Bangalore next week and he would be able to give me more information.

If you had been to last Speed run in Mumbai then you would have seen a white VTEC with the NSM sticker on it.

hey sorry for going off topic,if you dont mind disclosing what was this vtec with the nsm sticker running under the hood,estimated 1/4th mile timing,anything at all?

White vtec which one! the one from Raj's stable!!

It was placed 6th if I am not mistaken.. no offence but that vtec lost to a Baleno man!! Has he changed his setup and gone into FI class!!

Can you shed some light, cuz that car did not seem to have all that mind blowing power in bbay!

Cheers
Shrey

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinayvtec (Post 991969)
Hi Danlalan, it’s called NSM Desert Horse 2008 and it’s organized by NSM Racing. My friend would be coming down to Bangalore next week and he would be able to give me more information.

If you had been to last Speed run in Mumbai then you would have seen a white VTEC with the NSM sticker on it.