Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2010, 08:34   #46
BHPian

Old 24th April 2010, 19:52   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Well thats the fun of an OPEN CLASS event,People choose their competitors. Some races go memorable.

Well pull out an event in 6days of time and a budget less then 50K, Get me a timing equipment il be happy to put one for you. Its costs more than 1lac a day.FYI

Some how people liked the "TAMASHA", Next time we will do a bigger and better "TAMASHA".

This was just a pilot project as this has never happened in NORTH before and that too on a public road. Get your facts right, Its so easy for people to TYPE sitting behind a computer,Do your home work and then talk.

Could not be better worded. Kudos to the organisers

Look forward to more such events in the future !

Cheers
Old 24th April 2010, 21:11   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Well thats the fun of an OPEN CLASS event,People choose their competitors. Some races go memorable.

Well pull out an event in 6days of time and a budget less then 50K, Get me a timing equipment il be happy to put one for you. Its costs more than 1lac a day.FYI

This was just a pilot project as this has never happened in NORTH before and that too on a public road.
Now what does a timing equipment has to do with my statement?
Unless you have a habit of reading between the lines or are really frustrated I don't seem to understand how your reply concerns my statement.

I never demanded the info about the project nor did I ask you the cost of setting up your timing equipments. . .

And oh, thanks a ton for letting me know that its very easy to type sitting behind a PC.

@ricky
It may be very 'well worded' post to you but I would had appreciated if you would had checked its relevance as well.

If its still not clear to you guys let me state it once again that questioning the organisers was not my intention.

Secondly, my post was the result of the odd chord 'i10 vs. civic' stuck, considering that the other videos are really interesting.
And since you guys think it was easy for me to blame the organisers, it actually was a thumbs down to those two participants (if you are one of them and are still pissed orf, be my guest) as I am still trying to figure out what kind of kick a civic driver may get competing with a i10 (and vice versa).

Lastly, being from northern part of the country I do appreciate that such events are taking place, I really do but my friend I somehow fail to understand how can a harmless post like mine (again, unless you were in either of the 2 cars I mentioned) trigger such a response from someone who has successfully managed such an event.

Your response means nothing to me but a blatant show off otherwise what kind of businessmen/organisers talk about the money involved with someone who has nothing to do with the organising stuff.

Its still not clear what your intentions were but let me get to it straight, for organising this particular event I regard you and others involved highly (even if you do not need my regards) but if you think you can put me/others down by talking about money then I am extremely sorry because to me money alone never commands respect.

Taken from the lines of owners of Tbhp, a Maruti 800 owner can be a bigger enthusiasts than a BMW owner and I too believe in the same. So, it was kind of Shoddy for a fellow bhpian to talk about money unnecessarily.
You could had very well talked about the project, without bringing the money part and the 'typing' part in between.

No offence meant but your reply to my post deserved an explanation from my part.

Regards.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 24th April 2010 at 21:13.
Old 24th April 2010, 22:49   #49
BHPian

OOps! Some confusion here YC.BALENO.CHD.

Let me try to clarify. All that steam you see in noidaboy's and ricky_63's post was a reply to a fellow BHP'ians (can't recollect his handle name) post which apparently was deleted by the mods.
Old 24th April 2010, 22:56   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2drive View Post
OOps! Some confusion here YC.BALENO.CHD.

Let me try to clarify. All that steam you see in noidaboy's and ricky_63's post was a reply to a fellow BHP'ians (can't recollect his handle name) post which apparently was deleted by the mods.
Well, in that case I guess I need to apologise to both noidaboy and ricky63. I had no idea that a few posts have been edited and then I also saw my previous post quoted by noidaboy.

So, I take my words back and as I went ahead giving verdicts about noidaboy without knowing about the entire story I convey my sincere apologies to him.

Sorry for the goof up.

@MODS-- My previous posts may be deleted if you find them irrelevant.

Regards.
Old 26th April 2010, 01:46   #51
BHPian

Yes the above quote's and replies were for Indianman who's post had been deleted by the mods. I have no interest in justifying why or how this event had happened its was just to share the happiness and the enthusiasm, That had been taken wrongly by few members.

Last edited by noidaboy : 26th April 2010 at 01:47.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks