Team-BHP - Underground In Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Underground In Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/889-underground-bangalore.html)

Hi Guys,
* *Here are the details of the drag we had yesterday. We had cars from 1000cc zens, zenesteems, lancers, honda's etc. A few SBK's.

I have attached links of video's the extension is .jpg, save the file and convert the extension to mpg to view it.

Cheers
Dom

PS: If any members from banglore here. PM me your numbers and details about your ride. I will intimate you when we hold the next race. Members from other places visiting bangalore in the near future too give me a buzz.

Right Click and then click save target as. Download it then change the extension to .mpg
Video 1

Video 2

Where in blore was this? Which road?

Hi,
Held on the expressway (6 lane).

Cheers
Dom

Ok..

Better add "Only cars allowed"..fast.

Heh,
* Yea dude, You have a car (modded) join us. Coz we dont like to pull a crowd. Yesterday we had over 200 people on the spot . Get a car a few buddies and enjoy.

Cheers
Dom

PS: You can enter stock cars too... but thats upto you. Theres a nominal entry (cheap), and the end of the day the deserving get the overall trophy, 1st in 1000cc, then 1st in open class and 2nd in open class.

cool stuff man! dont see any bikes in the pic.
do u guys have a club or something....maybe a racing team?

you guys took over a 6 lane highway and no cops came around!

Heh,
The team name is Secondz Snatchers. Cops are there but we take permission and dont block off the NH fully, we have about 5 minute intervals where one pass is made and the traffic is stopped. We have had about 4 events in the same place and there has been no hassles whatsoever. Infact the traffic stopped like what we are upto

Cheers
Dom

You got permission from the cops? How exactly did you do that? Guess you have to bribe them, but then whom did you contact for all this?

wow! who tunes these cars?
how come u guys dont particpate in official drags?

what were the best qrtr mile times yesterday?

Hi Tom,
There are a lot of tuners, like myself. We do participate in all drags. Just that we have racing in our blood and cant wait for over a year for each official event. We at the moment dont measure 1/4. Just 1 on 1, winner carries on to the next challenge. We will however in about a month be acquiring a timing unit. So we all can get timing slips for our rides.

Cheers
DOm

Wow Domnic,

Thanks for sharing this with us. What were the results like? Times? Car specs? MORE DETAILS!

And horror of horrors...do I see a Safari and Sierra lined up for competition?

GTO

ok...havent heard of ur club before thats why i asked. maybe it's bcoz i only take note of the winning cars at most of the drags.

any top speed figures for any of the cars?

I thought those timing units cost very heavy?

Hi,
Dont worry the safari and sierra werent there to compete. Times we didnt bother to check. The winner was a Zen Esteem. He won coz the black lancer supposedly had a jump start. Else the lancer was the quickest of the day. The black lancer was giving the fastest cars of the day about one full lengths.

Topspeed check we did: in the lancer we closed the meter in 4th, dont know what speed we touched, Skodas were closing their odo's too. Zens were touching 170+ .

Cheers
Dom