Team-BHP - Track Day @ Chennai on 4th & 5th Feb 2006- now with report out and pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Track Day @ Chennai on 4th & 5th Feb 2006- now with report out and pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/9616-track-day-chennai-4th-5th-feb-2006-now-report-out-pics.html)

Hi All,

The next track day at the MMSC Race Track at Sriperumbudur is confirmed on 4th & 5th February 2006.

Rules and Regs should be similar to the last time. But for the benefit of those who didn't make it the last time, they will be posted again.

Pls forward us confirmations ASAP. Accomodation can be arranged at a hotel near the track itself, if required.

SG

chennai here we come !!!

confirmed : anush,v1p3r,psycho,myself..

Are the charges going to be per driver as last time, or per car?

count me in as well.... clap: hope it doesn't rain like last time.... (guessing in Feb we hav no rains in chennai)....

we will most likely be pricing this per car - with a maximum limit on the number of drivers per car. this is not confirmed yet - will let u know.

the schedule will most likely be the same as last time. 40 minutes per session alternating between cars and bikes.

we will also have 1 timed session each for bikes and cars each day. so u guys can actually see if ur times have improved over the 2 days.

when u guys confirm, pls let me know, make and model of car or bike and whether u will be coming for both days or only one, and of only one day, then which day.

helmets and seat belts compulsory for car drivers.

helmets, gloves, boots and full riding suit compulsory for bike riders.

Thanks
SG

Biker...one suggestion...for some of us it is hard to confirm whether we are in for a single day or both, because we save up as much as we can to come (student on a budget syndrome!). If we could pay at the start of each day, like last time, that would be just great. Either way, we'll be present both the days!

Count me in - might have to come in late on 4th

Honda Vtec for this round

it is better if we know now itself, so that necessary arrangements can be made with regads ot food, water and stuff.

but i guess even if u tell us about sunday on saturday also we shud be okay. i hope this is the case only with a few of u though.

pls remember it is cheaper to do both days. we havent confirmed the pricing yet, but it shud be approximately Rs. 900/- for one day and Rs. 1600 for both days. This does not include food, water or use of FISSME's.

i think most of the bangy boys are in for both the days, so no worries .. we might need accomodation too .. Depending on the number we will confirm in due time..

btw can u guys make sure that we can run more laps on the FISSME's at an affordable rate .. Atleast this time hopefully there will be more than just the two FISSME's like last time.. Arent the esteems going to be on show too ..

it is possible to have more fissme's and also a couple of race esteems on 4th & 5th feb.

the last time was the clubs first track day, so we were not sure how many ppl would turn up and how many would actually be interested in a pay & drive on a fissme. so only2 cars.

if we know how many ppl are actually interested in the fissme's and race esteems, we can arrange more cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikerSG
if we know how many ppl are actually interested in the fissme's and race esteems, we can arrange more cars.

well atlest 8 bhpians from bangy will be coming for sure .. We all would love to take to the track in the FISSME's all at one go..

Okay lets get this pary started...

Riders & Drivers from Bangalore please co-ordinate with me, I need the following details form each participant -
1. Name
2. Type of Car / Bike
3. 1 / 2 days
4. Transport
5. Acoo Requirement (if you have pit crew mention numbers)
6.Arrival date
7. Do you require any thing extra track side, ie 97 octane, etc

Please reach this info to me either by pm / phone - 9845370309

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
well atlest 8 bhpians from bangy will be coming for sure .. We all would love to take to the track in the FISSME's all at one go..

All at one go might not be possible for the simple reason that we don't have enough hardware.

Secondly we don't want to create a situation which might lead to damage of the existing hardware. I hope you understand.

Bring it on......clap: I am waiting for the FISSME's and the race esteem's....

Hey ppl,
Im definately in but that is only if they let me drive on the track;afterall road laws don't apply on the track do they???

binz

edit:i meant does one require a licence?