Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2011, 08:28   #1
Senior - BHPian

Bowler announces road-going version of Nemesis!

The Bowlers, the Wildcat and Nemesis has always been considered one of the baddest boys in the block. Now they have announced a road-going version of the Nemesis. What better news could ever come from Bowler?

One more Bowler to my wishlist!

Quote:
Bowler has announced plans to develop a road-going version of their Range Rover Sport-based SUV.
Managing director Steve Haywood said the model would cost approximately £150,000 ($246,125 / €169,530) and production would likely total 150 to 200 units annually.
According to Haywood, "Bowler has generated huge interest in past years for a street-legal version of the competition cars. But we'll begin work on any new model quite slowly, taking care with its positioning and specifications, keeping all the recognition devices to maintain the pedigree, and listening carefully to the customer's requirements."

Source:
Worldcarfans

In Pics: Bowler Nemesis EXR, the road car will reportedly be based on this.
Attached Thumbnails
Bowler announces road-going version of Nemesis!-epcp_1103_01_obowler_nemesis_exrpassenger_side_front.jpg.jpg  

Bowler announces road-going version of Nemesis!-epcp_1103_06_obowler_nemesis_exrrear_end.jpg.jpg  

Bowler announces road-going version of Nemesis!-epcp_1103_10_obowler_nemesis_exrcenter_console.jpg.jpg  

Scorcher is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th July 2011, 13:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bowler announces road-going version of Nemesis!

This looks too bling. But I thought the original Wildcat was road legal as well.

And the price seems to have skyrocketed. I remember during my days in UK, I had seen used ones in decent condition for about GBP 18K.
Old 28th July 2011, 13:27   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Bowler announces road-going version of Nemesis!

I saw this on TG, hammond reviewed it, i think.
That one statement these guys,TG, made when they first showcased a bowler some years back, "this has been designed to be dropped on its nose from 15ft up, and still keep going".......that has sort sealed my awe for this!
Like you said, another one to yearn for...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks