Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2006, 05:08   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

///AMG Driving event - USA

www.mbevents.com
U can enroll only on invitation basis. But i guess anyone can enrol if you sign up for the code.

An overiew of the event:
" Your day at the AMG Challenge will give you an adrenaline rush...unlike any other. You'll learn high-performance driving skills from racing greats including Le Mans and World Challenge champions. You'll experience the twists and turns of a first-class race track driving a range of Mercedes-Benz AMG vehicles including the E55, C55, CLK55, CL55, SLK55 and the S55*. And you'll power through esses with the SL55 AMG and thunder down the high-speed stretches with the all new CLS55 AMG.

It will be a full day packed with excitement including:
On-track driving clinics
Timed competition on an autocross track
Performance driving exercises highlighting car positioning, steering method, throttle control, racing line theory and much more
Open lapping on the main track
Hot laps with top-name professional drivers
At the conclusion of the event, there will be a celebratory champagne toast including a certificate, trophy and awards presentation
It all adds up to an unforgettable experience that you won’t want to miss. The event admission fee is $1,195."

Date & Locations:
Location Date
California Speedway - Fontana, CA May 11
California Speedway - Fontana, CA May 12
Lime Rock Park - Lakeville, CT July 31
Lime Rock Park - Lakeville, CT August 1
Autobahn Country Club - Joliet, IL August 18
Autobahn Country Club - Joliet, IL August 19
Homestead Miami Speedway - Homestead, FL October 5
Homestead Miami Speedway - Homestead, FL October 6

Unfortunatly i wont be in the US around those date or would have been a treat to attend this. Has anyone here been to one of these?
Old 25th March 2006, 07:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Thanks, joliet is like 45 miles away..

checked it out..its like 1200$ for the day, I much rather goto spring mountain, las vegas where they teach you in actual sports cars like the corvette C6/Z06, ariel, etc...

so i much rather do that for 2400$ 3 days

but thanks, i will keep track of it for next year once i am done with the corvette high performance school, just for 1 day fun, i will try it in 07..for now spring mountain here i come..

Last edited by 1Day : 25th March 2006 at 07:24.
Old 26th March 2006, 01:50   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Ya good call, I think i am gonna wait for next year too once they have the AMG 63 series out. They should offer the 65AMG's for this event too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks