Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2007, 00:26   #16
Senior - BHPian

Anyone want to see realy Aston Martin DBS pictures ??

I love this car, i mean just love it...what a machine, what style what class...

perfect machine, just up there with the SLR 722s and LP640 Zonda F etc..

ENJOY!!!

one of the s3xiest cars on the planet...also check on that s3x on wheels behind it, the Alfa...

Last edited by adya33 : 14th April 2007 at 10:34.
Old 14th April 2007, 00:47   #17
BHPian

Hi friends.

I just had a massive hearth attack by seeing these pic's............. excellent cars and good photography.

Tnx n Rgds
P4C
Old 14th April 2007, 02:43   #18
BHPian

wow,hot man really hot.
BTW where is this place?looks like some mods shop as all the cars have pirelli stickers.
Old 14th April 2007, 02:47   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hey man nice set of wheels can we have more pics of the red ferrrari and BTW where did you take the pics its not Chicago/Delhi.
Old 14th April 2007, 02:56   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikjeet View Post
Hey man nice set of wheels can we have more pics of the red ferrrari and BTW where did you take the pics its not Chicago/Delhi.
I wish I was present there when these pics were taken...i would probably still not have take the pictures, as either i was would have been awe stricken with my mouth wide open or would have just fainted, this car is soo bloody s3xy..

anyhow..these pictures are from another board, something floating around on the internet..

And I dont have picture of the red ferrari, are you sure you are not talking about the Red Alfa behind in the first picture...

MODS: Please edit the title to read "real" rather than "realy". Thanks
Old 14th April 2007, 03:02   #21
Team-BHP Support

Amazing car. Gosh I just got off my desk seeing the pictures. Very very refreshing. I wouldn't mind throwing the Pirelli pictures in the garbage bin.
Old 14th April 2007, 04:09   #22
BHPian

day1.dude
there is also one red ferrari it isnt?in second and third pic.
Old 14th April 2007, 12:02   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by payam View Post
day1.dude
there is also one red ferrari it isnt?in second and third pic.
yup the 599, no more pics of it from this place, but you can find pleanty of that car on the internet, DBS and Alfa are special in comparison..

and come on mods, why the hell did you remove my monkey, dont tell me thats inappropriate.. but it was apt for the car what do i do??

Last edited by 1Day : 14th April 2007 at 12:03.
Old 19th April 2007, 01:16   #24
BHPian

So how does one differentiate all the different Aston Martins just by looking at them from the front? I have seen a couple on the road here but both times they were coming in the opposite direction, so I could only recognize that it was Aston Martin, but not the model (one is a DB8 or DB9). Sometimes they are just too fast and there is no way I can read the numbers on the back. :(
Old 19th April 2007, 01:30   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayavi View Post
So how does one differentiate all the different Aston Martins just by looking at them from the front? I have seen a couple on the road here but both times they were coming in the opposite direction, so I could only recognize that it was Aston Martin, but not the model (one is a DB8 or DB9). Sometimes they are just too fast and there is no way I can read the numbers on the back. :(
V12 Vanquish/S: Squarer lights, chunkier grille. Wide.

DB 9: Wide, sleeker lights.

V8 Vantage: More compact, similar front to DB9, but not as wide.

For the older lineup...it'll take some wikipedia probably. For an untrained eye, it can be hard work.
Old 19th April 2007, 01:46   #26
BHPian

I should be counted as the untrained eye. I can only make out the make but not the model. Will see some more pics and try to figure out what model it is... the guy lives a block away, so should see it more often.
Old 19th April 2007, 07:40   #27
Team-BHP Support

Stunning! I bet it's got a soundtrack to match its looks.
I'm a DB9 die-hard, but, this definitely looks more close to perfect. Those wheels require special mention. Great design. It's just the interiors, especially the part near the gear lever, that might need some work. The high gloss finish might cause strange reflections - distractions for the driver. While Aston hasn't made anything really ugly for a while now, they have been a little low on technology compared to its rivals. The current range has well and truly sorted that out. Astons are just getting better and better under Dr. Ulrich Bez.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks