Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2006, 09:13   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
Read this article here
http://www.casanovacars.com/mercedes..._10_blocks.php

Only 5 of these Mercedes AMG CLK-GTR Limited Edition Roadster were made, each priced at 1.7 million $ ! But now the LA based dealer has sued Benz for selling him an expensive piece of scrap metal. He says he cant even travel 10 blocks without the car breaking down. So C class owners who have made a second home in the workshop, have heart, you just got very very expensive company

Here's the pic of the junkpile.. er car
Saw this car on Discovery travel and living. A Sheikh in dubai has it and he loves it he was doing crazy burnouts and stuff in it.
Old 21st June 2006, 15:57   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Like islero wrote, you are being unreasonable..

public means public, I have rolled with people who can easily afford this car without a sweat but still cant buy it, cuz its all upto Ferrari to give these cars out. "
Okay...Okay....I get u r point. See my point was that The most expensive car is definetely not CLK GTR , now Public ....okay the way you guys are saying it .....I donnow...my personal opinion is money can buy anything in this world.........Yeah its not legal to drive FXX thats right....so I guess Maserati and Ferrari has to step down .....

Last edited by maxbhp : 21st June 2006 at 16:06.
Old 21st June 2006, 16:24   #33
BANNED

all of you!

I think the car's crap. $1.7 million and you can't even be sure if you can race against a Maruti cause you might break down and the other guy will be laughing at you all the way home.
Old 17th October 2006, 03:31   #34
BHPian

I watched this yesterday on TV. The world's most expensive car is a RR "The Silver Ghost". It is a specific Silver Ghost (actually the first one ever built by RR in 1906) which is why it is called The Silver Ghost. It is estimated to be worth $40 million!!! It is owned by RR, stored in a hermetically sealed chamber in England. They bring it out for special events. But it is not a garage queen. It has 500,000 miles on it. It was known for its quiet and reliable engine. It still runs that way. Everything on that car is original not restored.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks