Team-BHP - A Custom Rolls Royce Phantom - most likely for the Sultan [Interesting..]
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   A Custom Rolls Royce Phantom - most likely for the Sultan [Interesting..] (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/15322-custom-rolls-royce-phantom-most-likely-sultan-interesting.html)

I like it, i would change few things in it, but it surely is a different style...i wouldnt mind owning one, but would change the back a little, the front seems to be more like RR mated with a 5 Series....

Have fun!!

I have my flame suite ON...rl:

Note from Support Staff : Please mention the source of information or pictures you use in your post

Ok never mind, i saw the whole car and it looks like a 350Z and you wouldnt believe it was made by who?

none other than our beloved DC...

also it turns out its not for the sultan..or atleast i am assuming, cuz sultan wouldnt goto DC for this car..

its based on silver spur and the side profile is quite sad..i take my words back, but i still like the concept if pinanfarina or some other experienced RR coach builder would make something like this to look back into the 20's and 30's with a modern touch..

yup. thats done by DC. I tihnk its mentioned somewhere on this forum.
DC featured this along with a modded S Class at some auto show

I am honestly not kidding you, but I could seriously do a better job aged 15.

Holy S**t man, DC continues to prove how crappy his designs are. The rear end especially, looks like the batmobile with a huge A*S.lol:

DC = designed c**ppy? lol: never been a fan of DC .. continues to out-do himself.

I beleive this 'rolls royce' was actually based on a BMW 650i.

It is rather ghastly.

The most ugliest back ever designed.
The BMW 7 series wa said to have that credit earlier. But this is way far ahead than that.
But, Why does DC do this. Reminds me of that bad audio install a guy did to Merc SL. What does these people have with cars that they hate them so much??

but DC has always been like this, and will be. It's just abt seeing what's the next one look like. BMW had a very sexy silhoutte - till CB came in.

A lot of people have grown to like CB's designs...and the car's still definitely sell. These DC designs are ghastly. I mean, honestly...their's personalisation, but then there's also utter ridiculousness.

aniguchisan, with CB's designs, its a split down the middle - either you like it or you dont. There are people who like it. There are ex-BMW owners [incl friends] who are staying off. I definitely dont. The old beemers were such that I could have just sat there looking at it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor
aniguchisan, with CB's designs, its a split down the middle - either you like it or you dont. There are people who like it. There are ex-BMW owners [incl friends] who are staying off. I definitely dont. The old beemers were such that I could have just sat there looking at it.

Oh, if you want my opinion...I totally loathe his designs :)

*** ! can i swear ?...................

can someone post the pix of the guy (?) who ordered this contraption

only if it is directed to bangle-ized designs !lol:

News Flash
This car actually belongs to a bloke who is a in between man for the steel giant Mithal. This car is orginally a Bentley continental T a 2001 model. The guy bought the car stock and then flew it from london to India to have the work done on it by DC in 2004 and then the car has been in london.

SO there you have it!!!!