Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2004, 06:29   #1
BHPian

The new 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLS debuts at Geneva Motor Show.

I am dying to see this car in person, it looks good and it packs the power of a roadster and lux of a saloon, a cheap mans CL cum S I think..Just thought will post some potential wallpapers..

Franky I didnt like the car at first now its started to grow on me and I kinda a like it..pretty good,better than any of the lexus designs, ES, GS, LS etc..

Apologies if this took a lot of time to load..

_Crazi4Speed_
Old 27th February 2004, 22:53   #2
Team-BHP Support

One thing about this car. Lovely interiors. But, somehow I don't quite like the exterior. It's just not Mercedes enough! Looks like the old Peugeot 406 coupe with 4 doors. Ofcourse, that's not a bad looking car, but, a Merc shouldn't look like a Peugeot. The headlights are not to my liking as well. Obviously, between Lexus and Merc, there's no doubting which one I'll take.
Old 27th February 2004, 23:22   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Maybe its the photography, but I like the design of the new non-merc"ish" Merc...excepting for those weird lights. Bet its designed with the American market in mind, they are all for these kinda designs

GTO
Old 28th February 2004, 05:26   #4
BHPian

Yeah I thinks its pretty stylish myself, I mean i thought it was not like the other mercs, but then I was like thats a good thing and taking one or 2 more looks, you realise it seems like a fun car to own , i much rather have this than the E...but ofcourse S over this

_Crazi4Speed_

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks