Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2017, 11:14   #1
BHPian

NVIDIA Drive PX - Artificial Intelligence for cars

The recent CES at Las Vegas,NV has seen a tremendous focus on Artificial intelligence. The most promising area for application of AI will clearly remain automotive for years to come. On that note there has been a series of announcements by tech major NVIDIA and transportation companies.

Partnership with AUDI:
AUDI wants to leverage the Deep Learning and AI capabilities that comes with NVIDIA DRIVE PX to put a production ready self driving on road by 2020.
As part of Demo, an AUDI Q7 fitted with DRIVE PX 2 and running NVIDIA DriveWorks software can have passengers ride on the back seat. AUDI wants to demonstrate the advanced safety features like driving on roads without markings and other simulated condition which occurs in real drive condition. Deep neural network based on NVIDIA PILOTNet can adjust to driving habits and anticipate dangers and make decision based real time.

Iam posting this thread to gauge interest among members on this forum. I would definitely like to post technical details of the systems that help power this upcoming tech. I would be gradually posting more data.

Here is a Demo of the latest AI tech. In action

ZF ProAI:
Deutschland based auto supplier has again chosen DRIVE PX2 to launch their AI platform for transportation and automation.
The original press release is here.

http://www.zf.com/corporate/en_de/pr...ase_29147.html

To MODS : Please note that iam not trying to promote a particular company or brand. Such events and tech are purely a B2B relation. Members would be interested in this upcoming technology and if it is allowed, i would put more details about the working aspect of this new technology
Attached Thumbnails
NVIDIA Drive PX - Artificial Intelligence for cars-100872_4audiq7.jpg  

NVIDIA Drive PX - Artificial Intelligence for cars-zf.jpg  

spyder_p8 is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks