Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2004, 22:21   #1
Senior - BHPian

Alfa Romeo

We all have discussed about mercs, bmw's, audi's and many such performance packed luxury car brands. What i dont understand is why do we keep ignoring one of the most evocative brands in car history - Alfa Romeo!
*This car has a great history in europe. Many auto experts in europe state that alfa romeo's are actually more fun to drive than even BMW's! Come on friends, we are all power , performance freaks and alfa is all about power, fun, handling , sexy looks.
*Just check out a few alfa romeo models. when o when will these beauties be seen on Indian roads??? FIAT, are u listening?
Old 3rd March 2004, 22:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

How do i post more than one picture? i got many alfa romeo pics but can't seem to post more than one right now???
like this one for eg.
Old 3rd March 2004, 22:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

another pic
Old 4th March 2004, 01:03   #4
BHPian

They are nice pictures, but somehow the car doesnt appeal to me from the outside..I dont know..but before I have to like the car for its performance and drive quality I need to like it from the exterior..and this design doesnt do much to me..

But ofcourse no doubt these machines are suppose to be a result of some great egineering

Cheers
Old 4th March 2004, 01:06   #5
Senior - BHPian

Alfas are Italian and so of course they are built with passion. Being a lover of Italian cars I loe Alfa Romeos sat in quite a few when I used to live in Dubai. Alfas here are rare sight but Fiat should consider getting them as a direct import
Cheers
Old 4th March 2004, 01:33   #6
Team-BHP Support

Alfa Romeos have always been goodlooking. As Dippy said, they are Italian and built with passion. What they lack when compared to the German / British contingent is that ever important rear wheel drive.
I wouldn't mind seeing Alfas on Indian roads though. They'll be a refreshing change from the regular riff-raff.
Old 4th March 2004, 22:03   #7
Senior - BHPian

Difficult to believe that someone doesn't like the Alfa's looks! Here is another one. The Alfa Romeo GTV
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks