Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2019, 20:50   #1
BHPian

2020 Jaguar XE Facelift unveiled

Source : https://www.netcarshow.com/jaguar/2020-xe/#2
Source :

Quote:
An updated exterior design gives the XE a more purposeful and assertive stance. Continuing on from the beautifully judged proportions of the original car, new XE's sporting intent has been taken up a level, with contemporary design cues inspired by the F-Type sportscar. Jaguar XE appears wider and lower than before, with larger front apertures, bold graphics and muscular forms eluding to the car's performance and advanced aerodynamics.

New all-LED headlights with a striking 'J' blade daytime running light signature create a more purposeful look. The rear of the car also features a new bumper design and slender all-LED tail-lights with updated signature graphics which accentuate the visual width of the car, giving the XE a more planted appearance.

Last edited by aah78 : 28th February 2019 at 21:10. Reason: Thread moved to International section per request.
sharktale is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th February 2019, 22:41   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: 2020 Jaguar XE Facelift unveiled

Subtle changes but it looks good now

I must correct you, Jaguar are not at Geneva this year! They withdrew as part of the cost reduction measures.
ajmat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2019, 05:12   #3
BHPian

re: 2020 Jaguar XE Facelift unveiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Jaguar are not at Geneva this year! They withdrew as part of the cost reduction measures.
I had based my post on the following :

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2...va-motor-show/

Request you to report my post for changes, if deemed necessary.
Old 14th December 2019, 08:57   #4
BANNED

Re: 2020 Jaguar XE Facelift unveiled

2020 Jaguar XE Facelift unveiled-jaguarxe_reims_edition1.jpg
2020 Jaguar XE Facelift unveiled-jaguarxe_reims_edition2.jpg

The 200-unit limited edition follows the international launch of the updated standard XE in February. The refresh included a tweaked design, better-equipped interior and a package of driver-oriented instruments, controls and technology originally brought to market by Jaguar’s I-Pace.
Quote:
Jaguar has just revealed the limited-run Jaguar XE Reims Edition – the first in a series of so-called ‘Jaguar Factory Specials’, each of which will feature bespoke details.

The XE Reims Edition is named in celebration of the Jaguar D-Type’s maiden victory in 1954 at the 12-hours of Reims and uses the maker’s French Racing Blue paint, previously only used on extreme models such as the limited XKR-S and XFR-S. The D-Type’s maiden victory in 1954 at the 12-hours of Reims was piloted by Ken Wharton and Peter Whitehead, completing over 2,000km at an average speed of 169kph.

Offered exclusively with the P250 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine in R-Dynamic S guise, the XE Reims Edition will feature, alongside the blue paint, a black roof, black mirror caps, black sill inserts and 19-inch gloss-black alloys.

Other standard features include privacy glass, badge deletion, heated seats and a Cold Climate pack that includes heated windscreen, heated steering wheel, and headlight washers.
ACI

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks