Team-BHP - Mitsubishi Evo X ......unleashed !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Mitsubishi Evo X ......unleashed ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/23809-mitsubishi-evo-x-unleashed-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by elf (Post 431401)
Well, costs, for one reason. Both development & manufacturing. This would enable Mitsubishi to offer their product & parts cheaper than would be possible with a full scale development.

Agreed on the cost factor... but its has been widely criticized for borrowing a BORING platform from Chrysler.
Mitusbishi, needs this EVO to be spot on..if they ever wanted to stay in business

Toyota and Honda's have clearly established themselves... its the EVO that is keeping Mitsu alive

i want one....only as a second car though (unless the misses doesnt nag!!!!!)...not a daily driver though...insurance will be a killer...however,,,one of the best supercars killers (affordable ones) to date.....

Its one hot looking and powerful piece of @$$..Hope they give it /w good interior options(leather, nav etc), i am going to be all in to replace my G35 for it..

Really like the new design and AWD helps here..

The only thing is that it would probably need to be slammed a little..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day (Post 431737)
Its one hot looking and powerful piece of @$$..Hope they give it /w good interior options(leather, nav etc), i am going to be all in to replace my G35 for it..

LEATHER!!! naaa mate.... some momo or sparco manufactured ALCANTARA.. (colour coded) ..be nice.......;)

Man the X definitely has more oomph and X factor as we'd put it,stunning piece of machinery in every term..!

EVO VI was absolute class, brilliant design. but this is aggression at its best.Not many cars look killer from every angle...This one surely does
EVO X :Cheering:

have some more pics as well. let me find them.

edit: here they are..

Mitsubishi Concept-X / Prototype X

ohhhh this car is going to be the bomb. too bad messed up canadian government has a hatred towards evos, they dont sell it here nor do they allow anyone to import one in (why??? i dont have a clue).
im going to drive all the way to the US, when the dealers have it!!!! cant wait to get sideways and scare the hell out of the dealers.

The new Impreza is a let down and I don't have high hopes for the new STI either(in the looks department). This new EVO on the other hand is awesome. We'll have to wait and see how they perform.

Hubba hubba. Me want. In blue. Me want.

Wonder if HM will ever get the regular Joe NA version here. Car looks hot enough to cook with.

alas atleast mitsubishi is following the low sleek cars compared to honda, suzuki, subaru.

Can I have mine in black? With the paddles please!

Me thinks the placement of its license plate gives it a different charm... better than putting it below the grill and masking its beauty.

I would def. change those alloys though. Something with a 3" lip sounds puuurrfecto! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 432815)
Wonder if HM will ever get the regular Joe NA version here. Car looks hot enough to cook with.

HM-Mitsubishi India's track record of market-pulse is an eye-candy for the mentally challenged

The Evo X is one hot car to look at !!
I always loved Mitsubishi and its rally entrants.

Vid, thanx for the link there. Some really lovely pics !!

first live pics of the car on the road.

drooooooollll! in black.

Mitsubishi EVO X Real World Photos