Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2007, 08:35   #31
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Probably because they're made in china as well. Atleast I know there's a production line in China for Phaetons. Did someone mention it already?
They are not made in China, These are direct imports. When people want to splurge big money, they want it imported. Other VW's are made there as also Audi A4 and A6's. Even the A8 is imported as also the 7 series (best selling luxury car there and the 7 series biggest market!)
Old 26th August 2011, 19:36   #32
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Phaeton... Not good enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
I fit the profile of a Phaeton customer to a 'T'. I love the Superb's/Phaeton's and their sort of understated looks. The only problem is I do not have the money to purchase a Phaeton. lol And neither am I going to start an IPO or nor am I about to sell a property to get one.

It is not that i do not love to drive BMW's or Mercs but in India, I somehow feel far better if i can drive something like the Superb or to stretch quite a bit a Phaeton and lead people to believe that i am in a Octavia or a Passat.

I mean the last thing I want is more attention and envious/jealous eye***** from all and sundry. And quite sure i am that there are quite a lot of people who can actually afford to buy a Phaeton think exactly like me too.
@Lurker, You are exactly my type buddy. I would also love to be in the back seat of a Superb/Phaeton rather than be in the back seat of am E class or S class feeling twitchy at the attention by keeping under the radar of curious eyes

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks