Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2007, 00:22   #16
BANNED

Because the FJ's being sold here are all autos, a good friend of mine went through the hassel of importing a manual from the states.
Old 19th September 2007, 01:07   #17
Senior - BHPian

on the dunes you do need the manual transmission, it is better and gives you a grip of things. 13 to 15 psi sound very low i think 15 to 17psi would be fine with the FJ'S.
the last time i was in dubai they had most of the FJ's with automatic transmissions. not that i was buying a car there but had just gone to have a look at the car. the guy said they would have to order the manual transmission and would take a little over a month.
Old 19th September 2007, 12:54   #18
BHPian

wats the cost of these and do u get a v8 ver too?
Old 22nd September 2007, 17:10   #19
BANNED

They cost about SR 120,000 for the top of the line V6. As far as i know there isn't a v8 version.
Old 9th August 2008, 22:21   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjallu View Post
Because the FJ's being sold here are all autos, a good friend of mine went through the hassel of importing a manual from the states.

Hahahaha. This definately came to me as a surprise. That's my FJ Cruiser that he's talking about. The black one in the pictures is mine. These pictures were taken when I first got the car hence the black licsense plates that are for unregistered cars. I guess it's a small world. And in another picture, the one with the white Land Cruiser stuck in the sand- that ones mine too, well my brothers atleast. We sold it though and bought a H2 instead, but I still have tons of pictures of it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks