Team-BHP - F430 Scuderia, Gallardo Superleggera or the 911 GT3? Choose
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   F430 Scuderia, Gallardo Superleggera or the 911 GT3? Choose (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/32551-f430-scuderia-gallardo-superleggera-911-gt3-choose.html)

Which one out of these three would you choose if you could buy one and why?

The Ferrari F430 Scuderia

The Gallardo Superleggera

or the Porsche GT3

Let the votes come in

Rip off from Top Gear Greatest Driving Road?!
Should've added the Racing Aston too.
  1. Ferrari 430 Scuderia
  2. Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera[/b]
  3. Porsche GT3

real tough call. id go with the f430 because its RWD and sounds great. no but i like lambos better, which is faster around a track? if its the lambo then id get that. too hard to decide so im not voting
why did you include the gt3 rs and not the new GT2? for a daily drive car i would get the porsche.

I would go for Porsche for its engineering plus its almost half a price of F430 and Lambo so i can save 100k $ clap:
. but it was hard for me to choose between F430 and GT3.

@Dippy this is GT3 RS or GT3??because in the pic its RS but title says GT3 only.

I can't take my eyes off the Lambo and the Ferrari.

However, Cant resist the temptation to vote for Porsche. Ever since 'NFS- Porsche unleashed', i'm hooked. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheap_deal (Post 656503)
for a daily drive car i would get the porsche.

I think the GT3 RS, is so focussed on weight reduction, it doesnt have an a/c!

Its a really tough choice. Couldn't decide between the Lambo and the Ferrari, but chose the Scuderia in the end. Why? Because it is a Ferrari and it is red in color; besides it has some inputs from schumi himself!! Now where can I atleast get a TD??

i take the ferrari anyday.. because its a ferrari.:D

Any day the F430. Amazing car, it sure is!!

A Ferrari F430 Scuderia...

P.S. Can't believe Lambo is lagging behind Porsche in the poll. They are both german's anyway! ;-)

FERRARI-if its a f430 or 4300.i cant stop red from being a part of life-reson for the red verna.maybe thats why my blood is red.haha.others are also ok but f430 for me.
ram

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 656554)

I think the GT3 RS, is so focussed on weight reduction, it doesnt have an a/c!

Yes,it's a perfect track race car.its rear window is plastic,porsche sign on bonnet is sticker and etc.they have done whatever they could to reduce the weight.

cheers: The prancing horse,it is!!

Same here the Scuderia. :) Btw they say the Superleggera has gear-shifting problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwayblaze (Post 656960)
Same here the Scuderia. :) Btw they say the Superleggera has gear-shifting problems.

Strange thing. An acquaintence mentioned the same thing,and it made us wonder- How's it possible for such a refined sports car to have such problems? With the R&D that goes into making these cars,one wouldn't expect such issues.

If I had the money, I would buy the Porsche. Never been a fan of the Italians. Sure they look good, but no I don't like them.