Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2005, 19:13   #16
BHPian

@DOHC, Dude you have got it wrong on the NHC being the Fit/Jazz in other markets. The other countries that it is sold in are Singapore and Thailand where it is called the CITY only. I have attached a pic of the Jazz for your reference.

Old 28th January 2005, 19:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@DOHC, Dude you have got it wrong on the NHC being the Fit/Jazz in other markets. The other countries that it is sold in are Singapore and Thailand where it is called the CITY only. I have attached a pic of the Jazz for your reference.
Well, the NHC is called the Fit Aria in Japan. Jazz is a slightly diff car with diff headlights and all. But the Jazz is also called "fit" in some countries. So it gets kinda confusing.

It's like the Euro accord being called TSX in the US. But the TSX is not the Accord we have. Lol

Honda Fit

Honda Fit Aria

Honda Jazz

Shan2nu

Last edited by Shan2nu : 28th January 2005 at 19:42.
Old 31st January 2005, 08:01   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Dude Fit/Jazz are the hatch back versions and Aria is the one with the boot.
Ofcourse Honda would never launch a Hatch back here and believe me the interior space is the same in all three versions.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks