Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2008, 09:59   #1
BHPian

The Denver International Auto Show - 08

The Denver International Auto Show is bigger and better than ever! There's more aftermarket accessories and exotic cars on display. The Show fills nearly 400,000 square feet at the Colorado Convention Center! You'll not only see all the new 2008 models, but also be treated to sneak peeks of selected 2009 intros, concepts and the latest in tricked out cars!
This is the premier showcase of the newest model year import and domestic vehicles -- cars, vans, light trucks, crossovers and sport utilities. Factory and dealer representatives from the car lines are on hand to answer all your questions. With the car lines all under one roof, it's easy to compare prices and features, saving both time and money. Sit in the vehicles, pop the hood, inspect the trunk, kick the tires. There are cars to suit every budget and life style. The Auto Show is great entertainment for serious shoppers, car buffs and the entire family!

Hours:
Wednesday, March 26 5PM - 9PM
Thursday, March 27 5PM - 9PM
Friday, March 28 Noon - 10PM
Saturday, March 29 10AM - 10PM
Sunday, March 30 10AM - 6 PM

Box Office closes 1 hour prior to the end of the Show each day.

For more details please log on to:
Paragon Group, Inc.

Will any TBhpins be attending this show, I will be present there for all the days , please pm me if any one is interested in meeting up. Will keep you all fully updated of the show.

All material taken from : Paragon Group, Inc.

Last edited by aah78 : 31st March 2008 at 00:27. Reason: Links edited
Old 30th March 2008, 23:02   #2
BHPian

Well had been a really busy week going through to finish the cars that we were putting up at the stall for my college, which turn out to be a track ready honda civic with most fo the body replaced with carbon fibre a roll cage, and all other equipment, the beast was dynoed at 135hp to the wheels (N/A engine), with the type-R transplant it was the fastest car we had going just a week before the show but then luck shown on us, as the next car the college had bought for building for drag racing turned up and it was 01 Honda Civic SI, stunning in black, but then came the heart breaking suprise of them all we were instructed that this car too had to be preped and completed to be displayed at the stall.... Well we knew that spring break was no more a break and had to buckle up and work For the preformance side a supercharger had to go in with the block and transmission completely rebuilt and the stand alone programed, for the handling and saftey the rollcage and the full purpose drag built suspension and replace most of the body pannels with carbon fiber and send it to the paint booth was a huge task at hand, which was all finished with just one day to the show and the programming and the dynoing was yet to be done (as both cars had to be driven to the show). Given we had just about 4hrs to land up at the show and set eveything it was a dash to get the Black Si completed and driven to the Convention Center in Downtown Denver. With All done on the car we pulled out a 165hp on the wheels for the little car and we headed with the cars and all other display equipment to the Auto Show...
As we reach we get to drool on some of the new cars and concepts in flesh even before the rest of the world can sight on them and were totally lost... i will end all my writing and let the Pics do the talking..

All the time i have had, have to go to the show now will post the pics in the night today, pls hang on

Last edited by aah78 : 31st March 2008 at 00:25. Reason: Posts merged
Old 30th March 2008, 23:38   #3
Senior - BHPian

Wonderful Memo! Waiting for the pics.

Most Viewed