Team-BHP - Kizashi 3 concept with V6 AWD unveiled - close to production model
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Kizashi 3 concept with V6 AWD unveiled - close to production model (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/37215-kizashi-3-concept-v6-awd-unveiled-close-production-model.html)

Guys, just saw the Kizashi 3 Concept, unveiled in New York, today. It now seems more realistic (close to production model) than the initial concepts. Must say, it looks drooling.clap:. Hope it comes to India too!
If looks is dazzling, then specs are nothing less behind:

Engine: V6 300 hp, DOHC, 24-valve
Four-wheel drive with Advanced i-AWD system
Wheels: 21-inch, nine-spoke, aluminum, 255/30ZR21 9.5J
Transmission: Six-speed automatic (with paddle shifters)
Overall length: 4,650mm/183.1 in.
Overall width: 1,900mm/74.8 in.
Overall height: 1,450mm/57.1 in.
Wheelbase: 2,800mm/110.2 in.
Minimum ground clearance: 120mm

More on New York 2008: Suzuki unveils Kizashi 3 concept, coming in 2010 [w/VIDEO] - Autoblog

Kizashi 3 concept with V6 AWD unveiled - close to production model-00_kizashi3live.jpg

Kizashi 3 concept with V6 AWD unveiled - close to production model-02_kizashi3live.jpg

Kizashi 3 concept with V6 AWD unveiled - close to production model-12_kizashi3live.jpg

Kizashi 3 concept with V6 AWD unveiled - close to production model-55_kizashi3live.jpg

Kizashi 3 concept with V6 AWD unveiled - close to production model-53_kizashi3live.jpg

Stunning, in a fatboy Suzuki way. Though I wish the nose wasn't so bulbous in the profile view. Looks like a 300C emulator. Nevertheless, stunning.

I fear it will not come to India soon.

Looks cool. I can see the SX4 styling cues in it. Only a more stylish version. Look closely and you will see. Only thing is they have chopped off half the rear light and the front lights are more sleek and discreet.

Amazing nonetheless.

Quite a sharp looking sedan! Like the styling,all the way!

wowsers...when can be buy one in India?!? that oughta get Maruti a share of the D segment!

Its definitely fabulous. I just hope they dont source their engines from GM as they do in their SUV's. Unfortunately the car will toned down on its way to production ofcourse and it'll loose most of what we see here.
:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTNerd (Post 766159)
Guys, just saw the Kizashi 3 Concept, unveiled in New York, today.

Nice! Wasn't today a Press & Dealer day only?

^ the internet has no press only days :D

I find that Suzuki is just beginning to take the mid/full size market seriously, but even then, their product line to be very disjointed. Huge gaps between the compact mainstay and the outsourced mid sizers.

I see a Camry, Infiniti, Mazda in that car... very good looking.

Looks neat!!! The first time you look at the back it gives you slight impression of an Audi.The front grille should have been better. Anyways great work from Suzuki. Im sure MSIL will be itching to bring this by 2010.

lol, you know this is funny, just this evening I was driving down the highway and saw a Suzuki economy car driving down the road and thought to myself, "what are they thinking", and "I can't believe they are still alive making cars that look like that".

However, this new car is truly a stunner, I really like it.

Whoa!!!! This is gonna be the King of the future. It's very Majestic and stylish.

Whoa!!!! This is gonna be the King of the future! It's very Majestic and stylish.
Somehow the side profile reminds me of the Chrysler 300C.

Any idea about the pricing guys??/