Team-BHP - New Ferrari - Super Enzo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   New Ferrari - Super Enzo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/3812-new-ferrari-super-enzo.html)

an article from autocar.... just thought of sharing. i think there are many ferrari fans in here.

This is the sort of news that makes my day - Thanks Nirvana!

I cant believe it, how can you better the Enzo? A central driver seating position, even lower COG, stability controls linking the aerodynamic surfaces with the cars suspension....but I know one thing. They still have a record to beat - And thats the Mclaren F1s top speed. That will certainly be one of the items on Montezemolos priority list.

But the irony is...less than 1 out of 10 Enzo drivers will really make use of all these developments. As Stevens said "These people (the owners) like to know they are on the cutting edge".

"Traction problems mean we will never get to 60mph below 3 seconds". We have discussed this before and just knew it is a herculean task.

GTO

Crazy Crazy Crazy !!!! Ferrari already bettering the Enzo. The Mclaren may still hold the record but I get the feeling the upgraded Enzo is going to take that soon enough.

Thanks for the article Nirvana.

Dippy

thanks nirvana
you made my day !!! this battle for top spot is awesome.
veyron, F1, S.enzo, saleen twin turbo, chrysler ME 4/12 and Koenigsegg !!!!!!!!!
oh man im enjoying this war !!!!!!

PLEASE do keep posting such articles on these elite supercars!!!
thanks again

That is amazing!! Bettering the already beastly Enzo.This ones definately a car to watch out for.

X

While we are at it, have a look at the cockpit of the current Enzo. I could live here all my life!

Enzo Cockpit

GTO

here's the speedo ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
They still have a record to beat - And thats the Mclaren F1s top speed. That will certainly be one of the items on Montezemolos priority list.
GTO

Do u think they will do it? I mean more top speed than the mclaren f1? Is that really needed?
...even jay leno(owner of mclaren f1, porsche cgt, mc merc slr and many more...) says that he hardly goes 200 mph in mclaren f1 and says its more comforatble doing 200mph+ in the slr!! but again he tells about the mclaren f1 that its amazing and driving it is the greatest experience in the world.
....i hope ferrari would build something which is like the f40 and the mclaren f1... and the enzo.... and... no, thats enough. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana
an article from autocar.... just thought of sharing. i think there are many ferrari fans in here.

Sweet! Thanks for posting that! :)

check out these kewl wallpapers!!!

two beastly supercars....

pick one which u like!! :D

hello brother....

Hey! Where are those images from?

As much as I love Ferraris, I have to admit, that F1 is drop dead beautiful!

Thanks for all those beautiful pics Nirvana.
Im gonna definately have a high-revving sleep now.lol

X

Nirvana, those pics are from UCP right?

got this in my mail from a fellow BHPian