Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2008, 17:35   #31
BHPian

Kudos to Hyundai for breaking into the top 10!

BTW, notice that of the top 10, 8 are present in India. No.s 8 and 9, Peugeot-Citroen and Chrysler LLC are'nt. How long before Peugeot plans a comeback into the booming Indian car market.
Old 8th July 2008, 19:26   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrozenFire View Post
Kudos to Hyundai for breaking into the top 10!

BTW, notice that of the top 10, 8 are present in India. No.s 8 and 9, Peugeot-Citroen and Chrysler LLC are'nt. How long before Peugeot plans a comeback into the booming Indian car market.
Yup, The Indian market is very competitive. Evere company needs to rethink it's marketting strategy before doing business here. Unfortunately, Some overthink it .Regarding Peugeot, Ive been wondering as to what happened to them. Hopefully they didn't lose interest in this market :( .Heres hoping they think of a comeback. Theres still room for more cheers:
Old 8th July 2008, 20:58   #33
Senior - BHPian

hyundai really deserves a lot of credit for beating honda considering hondas establishment in market, portfolio,number of models and also the fact they have premium brand like acura.

considering all this hyundai has really made a lot of effort
Old 8th July 2008, 21:37   #34
F50
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations to Hyundai!! Many people calls them Korean-Krap but its in Top 5!!
I made a decision in 1999 to go for Hyundai Santro versus Daewoo Matiz. And I can say that for a moment in 9 years I never felt that I made a wrong decision.
Old 8th July 2008, 22:12   #35
Senior - BHPian

That's very pleasing news for a Hyundai and Toyota owner!! I'm quite happy. They go about their job pretty well, if not exceedingly well. It does deserve some credit. especially in the Indian market.
Old 10th July 2008, 23:29   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50 View Post
Congratulations to Hyundai!! Many people calls them Korean-Krap but its in Top 5!!
I made a decision in 1999 to go for Hyundai Santro versus Daewoo Matiz. And I can say that for a moment in 9 years I never felt that I made a wrong decision.
ya, and the accent is just lovely! it does with aplomb all that it needs to.... it may not be superfast or a special handler, but it is a brilliantly balanced package and very very reliable! i just love the way it looks too, no wonder why i went in for that and never regretted the decision!
Old 12th July 2008, 19:18   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsha.cs1 View Post
ya, and the accent is just lovely! it does with aplomb all that it needs to.... it may not be superfast or a special handler, but it is a brilliantly balanced package and very very reliable! i just love the way it looks too, no wonder why i went in for that and never regretted the decision!
I'm also in love with my Accent 1.6L and Elantra CRDi The way both the cars handles at high speeds. Really great package, especially Elantra CRDi.

My next target Petefied Verna CRDi. My 3rd Love.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks