Team-BHP - Forget santros and skodas. This is Design!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Forget santros and skodas. This is Design! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/47810-forget-santros-skodas-design.html)

Ive read over and over on countless threads where everyone is discussing about a home made kit and its "Design!" . So to clarify that Car Design is much more then just after market add ons, i would like to introduce you guys to my world. The world of Automotive Design!

Enjoy the benchmark of the industry. The LA Design Challenge.

-JRD

These are for Superman, Batman, Spiderman and other imaginary people.

Anything usable for us normal humans? :)

-- Torqy

Out of the lot the Mitsubishi looks promising and hot :)

In which computer games are these rides used?

LOL. @ torqy u'll be surprised to know how much design direction gets picked from these insane concepts. A LOT! not literally but very subtle design language.

The future is for horses, mules, donkeys and oxen.

Too much futuristic !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by four_tire (Post 1023854)

:uncontrol

Out of those only the mitsubishi is kind of real with a quasi working prototype. Others are just imaginations.

all are down right ugly. i want to driive on the road not take off to the moon

If this is the future, freeze frame the present. I'm good as is! I don't want a bio-lite micro hydrocarbonate trans-fuel electrolite car like the ones above.

I really like the Honda.
HM comes second on the list

This just may be the future of the automobiles in another 20 years or so

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 1024686)
If this is the future, freeze frame the present. I'm good as is! I don't want a bio-lite micro hydrocarbonate trans-fuel electrolite car like the ones above.

Me neither! Westminster station in London was designed by somewone who read too many comics as a child. It's supposed to be wonderful architecture: I think it is a concrete horror!

Keep this stuff in the comic books.

Quote:

Originally Posted by four_tire (Post 1023854)

with the fuel shortages etal - i think this is going to be true!agree:

Looks very good. But fits the Spielbergs movie or video games :)

please see the theme of the LA Design Challenge before posting. The theme is "Motorsports 2025", these concepts are not intended to be taken to big bazaar for grocery shopping so no point comparing it to a boring 3 box sedan or a sub compact hatch back.
These vehicles are designed by the same design teams that created the Evo X (Mitsubishi North America), 3,5,7,M series(BMW Design Works), Mazda production cars (Mazda North America), Mercedes C,E,S,CLK etc (Mercedes advance design North America), Tbhp's Beloved Honda production line up (Honda R&D America) etc. and i'm sure most of you are gaga over atleast one of these production cars.
So if you accepted these production cars then who knows what you will accept and buy in the future.