Team-BHP - Abu Dhabi Barbican Turbo Auto Fest 2008 w/ DC modded Cayenne
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Abu Dhabi Barbican Turbo Auto Fest 2008 w/ DC modded Cayenne (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/48123-abu-dhabi-barbican-turbo-auto-fest-2008-w-dc-modded-cayenne.html)

About Turbo:
acked with stunning local show vehicles from the regions most famus and fastest tuners,live action drifting demonstratoins,the fastest tuning, styling and performance products,incredible audio / visual displays, screaming engines and smoking tyres - this is the onlyevent to be seen at for custom car and bike enthusiasts across the region and for those who just want to have an action packed day out.

Also features High Speed Drifting in the 450 BHP Subaru Imprezas from TEAM ORANGE from Japan.This is one of the top drifting teams in the world,also having appeared in the box office Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.

Dyno Shoot Out, Sound Off,Music stage, Gaming Zone and lots more.

Venue: Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre,UAE
13 & 14 November 11Am - 9Pm
15 November - 11 Am - 7 Pm.

Tickets: 3 day passes-
100 dhs for adults,50dhs for children under 16, FOC for children under 5.

The Barbican TURBO The ultimate Autofest 2008 is being held at the ADNEC in AbuDhabi for Three days. There was a drift show by TEAM ORANGE who performed stunts in the movie TOKYO DRIFT.

First to start was DC ,though it was was the most ugliest modifed SUV

Oh jees. Look at that think. I still can't understand how he gets away with all this. I mean hasn't anyone told him the truth yet? Who buys these stuff?

nbr, a few of us bhpians are heading to the autodrome today at around 1:30. Would be great if you could join in too.

The drift was done by Team orange of the Tokyo Drift movie fame.

YouTube - Abu Dhabi Drift

DC should be banned from touching porsches. Disgusting

well there are a lot of sick looking modified high end cars so maybe thats the arab taste,DC wouldnt have made it if nobody liked it

personally i am NOT a fan of DC, infact i hate almost all of his passenger car mods

but however we can be happy about the fact that an indian modifier is becoming popular outside india

That is some crazy drifting! And that Cayenne is butt ugly.

i don't think i have to comment on the porsche but just really lost in one thought,was the SUV completely done and ready before displaying because the body panels look like it was stuck the previous night by some kindergarten student for the art class!! :Frustrati

The drift video was nice. Nice one by them and had a great time listenin to th noises

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joz (Post 1053940)
Oh jees. Look at that think. I still can't understand how he gets away with all this. I mean hasn't anyone told him the truth yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by evo (Post 1054092)
DC should be banned from touching porsches. Disgusting

agree: I feel he shouldn't be allowed to 'deface' any car for that matter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 1054244)
personally i am NOT a fan of DC, infact i hate almost all of his passenger car mods

but however we can be happy about the fact that an indian modifier is becoming popular outside india

:Shockked:
Is he popular outside India? Even if true I wouldn't be proud, I would rather feel sorry for his customers and their bad taste.

Yea, the Porsche is way too crappy!! DC has done some decent mod jobs but most of his work is too radical or freaky or weird in a very disgusting way!!

I'll tell you what. If car's have expressions, this one looks like it's just too shocked to react to what DC has done to it. And it's behind looks like a middle aged aunty's bottom LOOK AT IT!! (or maybe don't)

That is probably one of the worst looking cars i have ever seen.Who is the retard who went to DC for modification?Completely ruined one of the best SUVs in the world.Mostly some Indian guy living in A.D.AFAIK the middle east folks have excellent taste of cars.

What an absolutely pathetic design..yet again by DC! I wonder why people would pay to make their cars look worse?:Frustrati