Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2005, 01:37   #16
Senior - BHPian

hey dude amazing pics man.just love those cars but i feel even if i had the money i doubt i would want to own one of these in india.beacuse of the following reason :

1)mentallity of people. since you hav a better than them they must scratch it or do something to damage it

2)while driving you ll always have the fear of some stupid cabbie or bus or some one or the other of banging into you

3) and lastly the roads we have such amazing silky smooth roads in india that you will only enjoy driving your car in your dreams.

and unfortunately there isnt much you can do about these things. but i guess thats life !!
Old 7th April 2005, 02:00   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by byramshroff
Hey benz I know sum1 in chennai whos got a yellow 360 spyder recently.I think u are referrin to the same car in your first post
No dude I am not referring to the 360 Spyder in Chennai. This a regular 360 and you will notice the car is still in Singapore thats where the pics been clicked.
@ Deeps. Well the pics were transferred from my digital to my Laptop and me being a frequent flyer get access to the Cathay Pacific Business lounge at the airport where my Wi-Fi laptop connects to wireless internet and voila! upload is possible.
Will put up the rates of these cars by tomm.
Old 7th April 2005, 07:36   #18
BHPian

As far as I know free internet available in singapore airport if you have your own laptop, or pay 1$ usd for 10 min if you using their computer in the 4 theme lounge. How ? I slept there many a times one year back waitin for stupid flights.
Old 7th April 2005, 09:58   #19
BHPian

Now they have free internet counters all over the place with a max time limit of 15 mins per user. If nobody is waiting behind you can go on forever.
Old 7th April 2005, 16:17   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S600BENZ
Now they have free internet counters all over the place with a max time limit of 15 mins per user. If nobody is waiting behind you can go on forever.

thats what i experienced. Cleverly they don't provide seating so that people don't hog the computer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks