Team-BHP - 2009 Gullwing-America 300SL Panamericana concept.....WOOOW!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   2009 Gullwing-America 300SL Panamericana concept.....WOOOW!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/57427-2009-gullwing-america-300sl-panamericana-concept-wooow.html)

have a look at this...this is AWESOME.clap:

Mercedes' own modern re-interpretation of the classic 300SL Gullwing may be lapping the Nurburgring in preparation for its commercial release later this year, but for those of us who would rather something more traditional in terms of styling the folks from Gullwing- America have created their own bespoke Gullwing.

At the moment, Gullwing-America has only released some teaser renderings of a new concept that will, fingers crossed, make it to production in the near future. The pet project of a man by the name of Arutor Alonso, the 2009 300 SL Panamericana is based on a Gullwing reproduction from German company Hoope'r. Gullwing-America claims that this German company produces the closest model you can get to the real Gullwings of old.

Sitting under the hood of the handsome roadster will reside Mercedes' 5.5L V8 engine, the same engine used in previous AMG models as well as in the SLR supercar. The engine will be mated to a six-speed transmission and a specially made radiator and exhaust system to give a final output of around 370hp (276kW) and 390lb-ft (530Nm) of torque. A V6 option will also be made available soon after the initial launch.

2009 Gullwing-America 300SL Panamericana concept.....WOOOW!!!-gull-2.jpg

2009 Gullwing-America 300SL Panamericana concept.....WOOOW!!!-gull-1.jpg

2009 Gullwing-America 300SL Panamericana concept.....WOOOW!!!-gull.jpg

SOURCE-Custom gullwing roadster inspired by Mercedes? 300 SL in the works - [2009 Gullwing-America 300SL Panamericana concept] - MotorAuthority - Car news, reviews, spy shots

The black one is an amazing modern SL Gullwing. I would always wonder why they never make cars in this shape anymore.

they look mean and yet so classy...

Black one looks killer! Nice find!!

Beautiful. I just love that black concept. Hope this makes it to the production lines soon. They should also make a supercharged version with 500bhp. :D

This is groovy stuff.The black version looks deadly.

Beautiful car, hope mrec puts this one in production.

Lovely car !! Only grouch is the rims - they look too American for me. stupid:

wow! loved the black concept minus the green tint

2 more models of the car.

Beautiful car, But none of the pics with the famous gullwings spread out?? Thats a bit ironic!!

Lose the green tint.And no cream colour paint job?

Love the 'old school' look. Remember the gullwing that Hugh Hefner had (or probably still does).
And decent power on tap too.!clap:

The black looks really nice.And i like the green tint.Maybe black or darkbrown tint would look better but this is also decent.lovely wheels.

beautiful!!!!! nice to know that they still make cars like these.