Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2005, 12:11   #16
BHPian

Rezwan,nice one you have got there. Tell me, is there great demand for Land Cruisers over there, because I have seen only a handful of them here. I know that Kamal Hasan has got a Prado.
Old 8th June 2005, 12:12   #17
BHPian

Rezwan,nice one you have got there. Tell me, is there great demand for Land Cruisers over there?, because I have seen only a handful of them here. I know that Kamal Hasan has got a Prado.
Old 8th June 2005, 12:20   #18
Senior - BHPian

Nice ride and a great off-roader looks very good in black. The website is also great with lots of info.
Old 8th June 2005, 13:18   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Schumacher
Rezwan,nice one you have got there. Tell me, is there great demand for Land Cruisers over there?, because I have seen only a handful of them here. I know that Kamal Hasan has got a Prado.
thanks for all the nice comment guys! this generation of prados are very popular here and have taken over from mitsu pajero over as the most popular upmarket SUV...

Dhaka seems to be full of SUVs now.. from Range rovers to Porsche cayenne, LX470s, Kias, Land Rovers, Ssangyongs, Hyundai etc....
Old 8th June 2005, 17:03   #20
BHPian

Nice ride!Petrol,i presume?I might sound like an ethist here,but does it guzzle fuel?It should, being a huge SUV with loads of power and all.My uncle has one in Dubai,and petrol is cheaper than water over there.I did'nt like the fake wood though.Heck,I don't like any of the fake wood trims so de riguer nowadays.I'm a member of your cool site too.How much does petrol & diesel cost in Bangladesh anyway?Moderators:I hope this is not too off-topic.
Old 8th June 2005, 18:19   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower
2.7 then it must be the 4 pot diesel. For India, Prado comes only
in V6 Petrol.
If that's true,kindly ignore my preceeding thread.
Old 8th June 2005, 20:23   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi
Nice ride!Petrol,i presume?I might sound like an ethist here,but does it guzzle fuel?It should, being a huge SUV with loads of power and all.My uncle has one in Dubai,and petrol is cheaper than water over there.I did'nt like the fake wood though.Heck,I don't like any of the fake wood trims so de riguer nowadays.I'm a member of your cool site too.How much does petrol & diesel cost in Bangladesh anyway?Moderators:I hope this is not too off-topic.
its actually a 2.7l petrol.. so far the trip computer says that its doing 5.9 km/l...

petrol is taka 35 per litre and diesel is tk. 25 per litre..

US$ 1 = 63 taka
Old 9th June 2005, 00:08   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezwan
thanks for all the nice comment guys! this generation of prados are very popular here and have taken over from mitsu pajero over as the most popular upmarket SUV...

Dhaka seems to be full of SUVs now.. from Range rovers to Porsche cayenne, LX470s, Kias, Land Rovers, Ssangyongs, Hyundai etc....
A lot of ML's as well.
Old 9th June 2005, 00:35   #24
Senior - BHPian

you guys get Prado & Range Rover in Dhaka?
what other cars are available in Bangladesh?

BTW Nice car
Old 9th June 2005, 03:52   #25

rizwan cool car mate,good to know that team bhp is going global,keep up the good work buddy
Old 10th June 2005, 10:38   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adya33
you guys get Prado & Range Rover in Dhaka?
what other cars are available in Bangladesh?

BTW Nice car
Just search for the "cars in bangladesh" thread.It was in International Machines section.They get every other car we drool over.Used imports ofcourse,But what the heck. .I remeber one guy T-BHPian's post in bangladesh with a dodge charger,Porsche and god knows what else .
Old 10th June 2005, 16:39   #27
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
petrol is taka 35 per litre and diesel is tk. 25 per litre
wow, fuel is cheaper in bangladesh as well !
Old 10th June 2005, 20:38   #28
Senior - BHPian

wow! only 35rs/lit man those bangladeshi are lucky
no woder they have better cars than India
Old 10th June 2005, 20:42   #29
Senior - BHPian

adya..not even 35rs a litre...it works out to 24.44 indian rupees a litre for petrol and 17.46 a litre for diesel
Old 10th June 2005, 22:10   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen
Just search for the "cars in bangladesh" thread.It was in International Machines section.They get every other car we drool over.Used imports ofcourse,But what the heck. .I remeber one guy T-BHPian's post in bangladesh with a dodge charger,Porsche and god knows what else .
all the range rovers mercs jags, big toyota SUVs here are brand new.. only the mainstream family cars such as the corolla, allions and premios are reconditioned.. mostly only a year old as the govt doesnt allow imports more than 3 yrs old...

most of the taxis in Dhaka's are also corollas but the non AC ones are Tata indica V2, Maruti Esteem and 800s...

Lot of the cars here now run on CNG as well at it only takes 100 bucks to fill the tank up with gas and it goes around 100km!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks