Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2009, 15:08   #1

My Cars.

Hey guys,

As some of my fellow members had requested, I'm posting a few pictures of the 1968 MGB that my father currently owns -

A picture of the MG with my uncle back in the summer of 1992/1993. It had gone through a complete makeover, finished in stunning British Racing Green as you can see. I guess there wasn't any part which wasn't either replaced or refurbished. I'd say the MG was at its peak back then.

Pictures of the MG (taken not too long ago). It now pretty much needs to be restored and hopefully it will be. The 1.8L B-Series I4 and the body still have a lot of potential despite the fact that it has been sitting idle for nearly six years now. I really miss the smell of the leather, top down and the wind in my hair! What a sensation! It's time for papa's boy to take care of his daddy's car. After all what am I for? I'll keep you updated regarding the restoration. I hope everything goes well.

Pictures and details of our Corolla AE91 will be posted by tomorrow. Thanks.

One more thing, I think all of you know about Asad Moyeen by now. Our very own BHPian. Just so that we know each other better, I happen to be his cousin. And I'm sure he has told you about all the cars that our Family owns in Dhaka. Asad Bhaiya recently bought another car, adding a great new car to the family line-up. The iconic Toyota Supra RZ Twin Turbo (6 Speed M/T). Pictures will follow shortly. Cheers!

Note from Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th May 2009 at 17:52. Reason: Please see the note that has been put at the end of your post by the Support Team.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks