Team-BHP - Official Guess the car Thread (Please see rules on first page!)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Official Guess the car Thread (Please see rules on first page!) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/6493-official-guess-car-thread-please-see-rules-first-page.html)

EDIT by the Team-BHP Support : Please follow these guidelines posted by Ram. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram (Post 564462)
Folks:
For the benefit of the newcomers here, some guidelines:

- We do not post kit cars, designer one-offs and prototypes here.
Only genuine volume production cars may be included.

- Another thing -- we should follow a discipline here:
Either identify a posted car and close it
or wait 48 hours for somebody else
or the owner should identify and close it before posting a new car.

can anyone of you autobuffs tell which is this car in the picture.i will post the full picture after 2 days.till then keep guessing.BTW doesn't it look similar?

here is the car......

Mercedes non Indian.

Thats a Kia Opirus.!!!

Try guess this car now.

that looks like a toyota supra.old generation

Lemme give a clue. Its not an Asian car.

Is it some Nissan with a Coutach body kit? LOL

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu
Is it some Nissan with a Coutach body kit? LOL

LOL! Nothing of that sort here. It has a 6 litre V12 engine that gives nearly 400 bhp. It has a 4-Speed Auto :D transmission

is that a lotus.man please post some mainstream machines which are in production.also that car u guessed is spot on,but it is called Kia amanti in the US.what are the koreans upto.

To answers questions and to ask questions please try to follow this format.

1 : The image number is the image ID and will be followed in serial order like A1,A2........A50........C10 and so on.

2 : Everybody whishing to post a picture please follow this image Id convention and in serial order to prevent confussion over the answers.

3 : Please do not make multiple guesses in one post.

4 : Please post yoour comments only after the answer and mention it as a comment.

5 : Preferably please try to post current production models or models made after 1990.One can also post popular historic models,but please avoid postiong unique cars or modified one unless they are very popular.

6 : Avoid posting large images.Post images of 480*320 size or links to large images.One can put cutouts of cars like teh front or the rear only or both portions but hiding some details.

7: While giving clues after posting the image write .....

Image Id:
Clue:

Question format................

Image ID:xxxxxx
Picture:
Clues:

Answer format.................

Image ID:
Car Name:
Comments:

happy hunting.

Image ID:A1
Picture:

Image ID:A2
Picture:

Image ID:A3
Picture:

few other rules.......

8 : Answer for pictures posted must be declared in 2 days if correct answer is not found by anyone.Post the pictures also if available.

use format................

Answer to Image ID:xxxx is Correct/Wrong.
Cars name:
Original Picture:

9 : Do post pictures of the car you guessed right if available with you or the person posting the image must do it.

Peace 'a' cake

Image ID: A1
Car Name:Lancer EvoVIII
Comments:This one was easy, however i'm not good at distinguishing between Evo VII or VII

Image ID: A2
Car Name: Noble GTO 3R or M400 .
Comments: Dont say I put two names here... Both the cars look identical.

Image ID: A3
Car Name: Cadillac XLR
Comments: Very easy to tell since the wheel spoke design is very obvious (similar to the CTS, STS and also the Escalade ) This one is a whopping 80 thousand US Dollars. Very expensive and barely sells. Pathetic american engine, but loads of torque, enough to tow a mountain :)

Enjoyyy

By the way the Koreans arent the one's that are upto anything as far as Kia's go. GM's zonked, they run Kia now, and they're practically copying every good car on the market. Infact all the cars on their line-up ARE COPIEDDD. i WISH I COULD SHOUT OUT LOUD. Any way here's a tiny list of what all the copy.

1. Honda Pilot
2. Mazda 3 (hatch back)
3. Jaguar S-type
4. Heaven knows how many more...
5. Suzuki Grand VitarA
I DONT KNOW THE RESPECTIVE MODEL NAMES IN KIA.
however there's one good thing... these vehicles are probably the cheapest cars in their category.

Alright. The second picture (black supercar) is of a Mega Track. Its a French car. Has a Mercedes engine.