Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2006, 00:36   #46
Senior - BHPian

I have a friend from Dhaka who stays in bangalore as he is studying here, he is quite well off, but never told anything about his cars, suddenly a topic comes up when he saw my Zen's Body Kit and he says he has a Hummer H1 and a White Supra with a Blitz Body kit with 3 subs instead of the backseat and what not, first i thought he is "flying Kites" but the next day he shows me Snaps of his cars and I had a Dropped JAW

How was I supposed to beleive him, he cant even pronounce Hummer properly, He says "Hammer"

Last edited by blueraven316 : 25th May 2006 at 00:38.
Old 6th January 2010, 01:59   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueraven316 View Post
I have a friend from Dhaka who stays in bangalore as he is studying here, he is quite well off, but never told anything about his cars, suddenly a topic comes up when he saw my Zen's Body Kit and he says he has a Hummer H1 and a White Supra with a Blitz Body kit with 3 subs instead of the backseat and what not, first i thought he is "flying Kites" but the next day he shows me Snaps of his cars and I had a Dropped JAW

How was I supposed to beleive him, he cant even pronounce Hummer properly, He says "Hammer"
well, he must have showed u pics of someone elses cars! there are no H1s in Dhaka, and there are only 3 supras, none are white, one is mine! btw, i too was in bangalore for few years...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks