Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2010, 19:39   #1
Team-BHP Support

Wald International introduces 5 new Tuning Packages!

It’s not every day that a company rolls out tuner packages for five of the most coveted luxury vehicles on the market, unless of course you’re at the SEMA.

However, Wald International has done just that and they are magnificent! Most tuner packages look odd on luxury cars, but Wald International has nailed the packages for the Rolls-Royce Ghost, Porsche Panamera, Nissan Fuga/Infiniti M (2011), Jaguar XJ and BMW 7 Series.

Visually, the cars looks stunning. Larger, forged wheels wearing grippy, performance oriented tyres help put the power down. Speaking of which, the power should be bumped up but not by much! Other bits like skirts and bumpers add to the appeal!

Source: Wald International debuts 5 new tuner packages
Attached Thumbnails
Wald International introduces 5 new Tuning Packages!-waldinternational2011bmw7series.jpg  

Wald International introduces 5 new Tuning Packages!-waldinternational2011jaguarxj.jpg  

Wald International introduces 5 new Tuning Packages!-waldinternationalporschepanamera.jpg  

Wald International introduces 5 new Tuning Packages!-waldinternationalrollsroyceghost.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 10th February 2010, 23:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Awesome stuff! The skirts give these otherwise 'sedate' looking sedans a very sporty look!
Old 11th February 2010, 19:43   #3
Senior - BHPian

The Infinity M37 is a beautiful car!! It's one of the best performing sedans in USA and gives the Germans a hard time.
The body kit on the Panamera is one of the best i have seen from a tuner. Most of 'em till now made it look more hideous.

btw Suhaas, you being a Porsche-phile what are your opinions on the Panamera and Cayenne? I have only seen you being more inclined towards the 911.
Old 11th February 2010, 20:12   #4
BHPian

IMHO, they could've designed different rims for each car. All of them except the Panamera have the same!
Old 12th February 2010, 12:27   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post

btw Suhaas, you being a Porsche-phile what are your opinions on the Panamera and Cayenne? I have only seen you being more inclined towards the 911.
Hey,

Never was a fan of the Cayenne or the Panamera for that matter! Somehow my excitement for Porsches is inclined only towards the 911 range and the Boxster/Cayman! Don't get me wrong, the Panamera/Cayenne are great cars and I like them! But nothing like the 911
Old 12th February 2010, 20:18   #6
Senior - BHPian

Now, now... tuning a Rolls Royce is the the dumbest thing to do.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks