Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2010, 20:37   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
A silver one too had come down to the Mumbai showroom. It's a pity I missed both of 'em.
I've frequented between London and Bombay over the last 2+ years and even I missed the CGTs on display. Moreover, I've never even seen one here in London or anywhere at all, for that matter! Additionally, I had a dream last night where I was in Bombay and Dante pulled up in his yellow Cayman and some other dude in a yellow CGT with straight pipes and matt black rear end! I was so excited because it felt so vividly real...and then I woke up. :(
Old 27th February 2010, 21:15   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
I've frequented between London and Bombay over the last 2+ years and even I missed the CGTs on display. Moreover, I've never even seen one here in London or anywhere at all, for that matter! Additionally, I had a dream last night where I was in Bombay and Dante pulled up in his yellow Cayman and some other dude in a yellow CGT with straight pipes and matt black rear end! I was so excited because it felt so vividly real...and then I woke up. :(
I have dreams like that all the time! Although I have seen a Carrera GT in the flesh and I've heard it too! And the funny thing is that it was yellow and it sounded like it had straight pipes!
Old 27th February 2010, 23:30   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I have dreams like that all the time! Although I have seen a Carrera GT in the flesh and I've heard it too! And the funny thing is that it was yellow and it sounded like it had straight pipes!
We all know about sleeping together, but you guys seem to dream together.
Hilarious posts folks!

@ani: are there no CGTs in London or it's just that you haven't been lucky?

Last edited by Jayabusa : 27th February 2010 at 23:32.
Old 28th February 2010, 16:26   #19
BHPian

The designer of this machine was born when the stars where in perfect position. What an imagination he must have had, that he made such a masterpiece! Hats off.

Quote:
Love your dream!
If i ever get a chance to buy a Carrera Gt, it would only be yellow!
May be i was in CGT, aniguchisan, next time watch it carefully! Hehehe..
Old 28th February 2010, 22:03   #20
Senior - BHPian

"orgasmic" is the word to describe this beauty.
the matt finish is simply out of the world.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks